Pages crash!!

Bamber

Super Moderator
I'm with Kipper on that. Go to the last page, then previous - BANG - scroll goes kaput!

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4328997]Pictures wanted now has the same disease.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4329008]I'm with Kipper on that. Go to the last page, then previous - BANG - scroll goes kaput![/QUOTE]

:meme: Ditto.......with chrome......

squirt

Administrator
well, maybe we can nail 2-3 birds with one stone?

3 cheers for Firefox! lol :lookaroun

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4329031]well, maybe we can nail 2-3 birds with one stone?

3 cheers for Firefox! lol :lookaroun
[/QUOTE]

Like Mick Jagger?

squirt

Administrator
little bit may have figured something out, the only commonality for all the threads with issues is our King lol
I had thought about his sig, but when I checked, it was from Photobucket, so I dismissed it
so tonight, I decided to save the pics in his sig and put them back in with the Roo uploader, but one of the pics was bad, it wouldn't save right, it wouldn't open in PSP and it wouldn't upload
so I did a print screen and made a new one and put the 2 pics back in his sig with the Roo uploader
would ya'll please go see if it's better?

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
I still can't get in his thread, believe,couple ,my name tags now post count along with a couple other threads but was able to get in the wanted pic thread which i wasn't able to until Squirt changed the sig . But like I said now the post count thread is doing it. in order for me to post in several threads I have to keep going back till I find a page that will let me in..so once I get in a thread I just keep posting what I can in it before I even think of refreshing as most times once I try to go back I can't see what I had just post N I get bumped out of roo.*LOL* I have a feeling roo is about to have a big crash.Hope the tech can figure this out before it does.. Thank you all so much,i thought it was me cause some were saying they weren't having any problems but like I told Squirt most don't go in the threads where The problems were..*HUGS*

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4329332]It still crashes on me.[/QUOTE]

I can't get into at all N never could.. Thank you Mr Bamber !! *HUGS*

On pictures wanted al pages are fine (for me) except page 44.....
I've though of the King too.......but when I checked his profile and some other pages where he posted I do not have this problem.

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4329364]On pictures wanted al pages are fine (for me) except page 44.....
I've though of the King too.......but when I checked his profile and some other pages where he posted I do not have this problem.
[/QUOTE]

thought it might of had something to do with his sig but only if he was the last post for the page N sig was on,cause that had seem to be a pattern but then tonight he posted a couple of times N sig was off but still had the same problem.now its happening to me in a couple more threads. there are some threads that were ok for me when I first came on but when I went back to check after Squirt did a couple of things I couldn't get into last page or 2 N some that I couldn't all of a sudden I could.. its just so strange. I am glad to see its getting better for you maybe it will fix it self in a day or two..

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4329370]Nothing crashed on me.[/QUOTE]

so glad to see your not having any problems,maybe there's hope for the rest of us..

[QUOTE="little bit, post: 4329373]thought it might of had something to do with his sig but only if he was the last post for the page N sig was on,cause that had seem to be a pattern but then tonight he posted a couple of times N sig was off but still had the same problem.now its happening to me in a couple more threads. there are some threads that were ok for me when I first came on but when I went back to check after Squirt did a couple of things I couldn't get into last page or 2 N some that I couldn't all of a sudden I could.. its just so strange. I am glad to see its getting better for you maybe it will fix it self in a day or two..[/QUOTE]

I just took my significant other's laptop.......to check if those pages crash on his as well.......and they do...

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4329375]I just took my significant other's laptop.......to check if those pages crash on his as well.......and they do... [/QUOTE]

well atleast it tells you there's nothing wrong with yours ,like we thought it was my lap top when it first started.. now my alpha thread is doing it n that hasn't been posted in awhile don't know when the last time was other than I just put an elvis set in can't see last 3 pages.*LOL*

Bamber

Super Moderator
I have an added problem when it crashes.

I use Chrome and have multiple tabs, one of which is Yahoo mail.

When I get a Roo page crash, if that is in a tab next to Yahoo mail it takes that out too!

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4329451]I have an added problem when it crashes.

I use Chrome and have multiple tabs, one of which is Yahoo mail.

When I get a Roo page crash, if that is in a tab next to Yahoo mail it takes that out too!
[/QUOTE]

I'll check if it happens to me too...