Pages crash!!

No,.......they are working fine.........

Bamber

Super Moderator
Weird. It happens both at home on a laptop with Windows 7 and at work on a tower with XP.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4329451]I have an added problem when it crashes.

I use Chrome and have multiple tabs, one of which is Yahoo mail.

When I get a Roo page crash, if that is in a tab next to Yahoo mail it takes that out too!
[/QUOTE]

Doesn't happen with me (maybe it's how much ram is installed) but when the page freezes I open another tab for Jokeroo and delete the one that is freezing, tried on 4 browsers all the same thing happening...

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4329461]Weird. It happens both at home on a laptop with Windows 7 and at work on a tower with XP.[/QUOTE]

I consulted the oracle and a man who has an ology and the technical term for it was, 'the pages are fucked' ...:heehee:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4329451]I have an added problem when it crashes.

I use Chrome and have multiple tabs, one of which is Yahoo mail.

When I get a Roo page crash, if that is in a tab next to Yahoo mail it takes that out too!
[/QUOTE]

That was happening to me the first day this started for me so I have roo N the uploader on one tab n my emails on a different one.. but most times I just get a message saying was unable to recover the page,jokeroo seems to be having problems.*LOL* then I can't go back or do anything other than click on the x n close out page before it does cause it takes longer to download roo page again but if I do it I get right back in..*LOL* believe threadis getting worse,taking alot longer than norm to download a post N when it does I get a mesage that says redirecting you to page N brings me to last page which I can't get into.*LOL*

Tokentoo

Got checking on some of the threads mentioned, and got the same going on here with IE and Chrome
but not always.. after the page freezes, I close the window, and try again and can get into the thread.
While in a freeze state, my norton gives me that little window that reads HIGH MEMORY USAGE notice

Friday @ work I asked for permission to check it out with the super duper business class speed
to see if that made any difference ( and that was Mozilla) and got 1 freeze up 1st try, and second try no trouble ( believe thread)

None of the trys were while I was logged in
I had thought about turning off smileys, signatures and avatars to see if that makes any difference

Squirt had mentioned screen shots... I was trying that last night, and was getting nowhere with that either most of the time

Roo still has some buggys since the last change... the forum directory still list " welcome to our newest member" as
waseem1987 and that has been there since the upgrade

squirt

Administrator
I'm guessing, just guessing mind you cuz I haven't heard a word, but I'm guessing that maybe Wojjie found and fixed the issue? lol :lookaroun
I was about to suggest turning off smileys lol
whatever the reason, I'm SO glad it's betters! :wohoo:[/COLOR]

squirt

Administrator
they have split off the uploader from the forums, the registrations are seperate, their new members don't show up here, everyone is joining there which is why our newest member hasn't changed
thank you for all your hard work, Cuz! :bravo:
:blowkiss:[/COLOR]

kipper

Super Moderator
Still having trouble, The ABC threads are not crashing, needs fixing urgently...

Dude97

Probably something to do with your system/borwser. experiencing crashing with other sites & programs ?

Or shall I close this thread now as it's been resolved ?? :p

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Dude97, post: 4340540]Probably something to do with your system/borwser. experiencing crashing with other sites & programs ?

Or shall I close this thread now as it's been resolved ?? :p[/QUOTE]

No, we'll leave it open for awhile just in case it crops up again and saves making another thread...

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Funny this ~ I read through these posts the other day ~ and hadn't had any problem ~ today tried to get in with Firefox ~ got the Roo home page ~ and it just froze ~ nothing happened ~ so came in via Chrome...........funny old world.......LOL