Payment Proof!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
We have paid out hundreds of users in the past few months, amounting to over $25,000 and we still have some blogs question us. Some people claim we aren't paying them and some people go out of their way to question our reliability. In response to these ridiculous accusations, we are opening up a Payment Proof forum.

POST PROOF HERE: http://board.jokeroo.com/forums/33-Payment-Proof

In the payment proof forum, we want everyone to post when they get paid by us. Pictures, shout outs, or notifying the community that you were paid is what we are looking for. Help us out since we are helping you :) Spread the good news about Jokeroo... we are paying LOTSA money!

squirt

Administrator
well, looky there, I'm ahead of the game! lol :bigsmile:

want me to link to the thread? :flowerforyou:

essex boy

Super Moderator
I don't have any proof yet but I cashed my $100 Member of the Month Cheque and have recieved my first Cheque for Monthly uploadings.

squirt

Administrator
I found it Missy - it won't let me add a comment cuz I don't have any of the accounts listed lol :sneaky2:

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
TypePad is easy to set up an account..its just like a blog where you get the toolbar that goes on your desktop and you can blog about any site, picture ect.

squirt

Administrator
the AOL thing worked, I had an account there ages ago too lol thank you! :rose:
comment posted!

Tokentoo

I have seen the pictures , and the posts of members who have received their checks in different areas of the forums. It's real folks!

I do think since moderators can't edit or modify Admins post.... someone in the higher up SHOULD take out that bit about paypal.
Someone might consider it a bit of false advertisment!!!

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 3575191]I have seen the pictures , and the posts of members who have received their checks in different areas of the forums. It's real folks!

I do think since moderators can't edit or modify Admins post.... someone in the higher up SHOULD take out that bit about paypal.
Someone might consider it a bit of false advertisment!!![/QUOTE]

I tried to edit but I got a database error.

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3575196]I tried to edit but I got a database error.[/QUOTE]

I had mentioned it to Squirt a few days ago...and she told me she couldn't touch admin's posts!

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3575196]I tried to edit but I got a database error.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI...Im getting database error whenever I post a reply, but the post is still made...?????

Tokentoo

I have been getting the same... some take...some don't.

I see the paypal bit has been dealt with. Hopefully that will alleviate some of the payment questions.

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 3575213]I had mentioned it to Squirt a few days ago...and she told me she couldn't touch admin's posts![/QUOTE]

well, you gotta understand there's a difference between me and essex lol it's good to be the prince! lol :devil:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
So these bloggers and doubters think that we're all in on this vast conspiracy to lie about getting paid???

Someone remind me to post proof of my next check that's due

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3575338]well, you gotta understand there's a difference between me and essex lol it's good to be the prince! lol :devil:[/QUOTE]

I didn't, but do now... and would still rather kiss your :thinking: cheeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.