pet sematary

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
This is where we could put are lost beloved pets please come here to remember them and share until your hearts content about your beloved pet:emoji_heart:

So I will start it off with my dear Jazzy my beloved Pug

1548393762740.png
I lost my Jazzy last september she was a joy always by my side.

What a little trooper she was, never once did she act like something was wrong with her
so on the night she pasted away
she was laying at the bottom of the bed watching tv with me then she started
having a seizure so I called hubby home from work
While I was waiting for him I was trying to keep her from bitting her Tongue off & trying
to keep a cold wash cloth on her head I was crying but at the same time I was trying
to calm her & telling her that it was okay.
By the time hubby got home he fail at the bed side and put his head on her
& cried like I've never seen him cry before He Loved her so much & his
best friend was dying. So we wrapped her blanket around her
and rushed her to the animal hospital as I was holding her in the car
she looked up at me with the saddest look on her face as to say I don't want to
leave you but I can't hold on any longer & love was beaming from her eyes.
Tears were steaming down my face I knew then she would not make it through the night.
as the doctor took Jazzy from my arms I gave her a big kiss & told her I loved her so much.
we waited & waited then the doctor came out and said that we should go home because it
would be a long night & she would call if any thing changed
Then at 6:00 am we got the call that she was gone.
it's so hard to lose your best friend They touch are life's and we are never the same
again.
In Loving memory
Of Jazzy are little angel Pug.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
This is where we could put are lost beloved pets please come here to remember them and share until your hearts content about your beloved pet:emoji_heart:

So I will start it off with my dear Jazzy my beloved Pug

View attachment 47465
I lost my Jazzy last september she was a joy always by my side.

What a little trooper she was, never once did she act like something was wrong with her
so on the night she pasted away
she was laying at the bottom of the bed watching tv with me then she started
having a seizure so I called hubby home from work
While I was waiting for him I was trying to keep her from bitting her Tongue off & trying
to keep a cold wash cloth on her head I was crying but at the same time I was trying
to calm her & telling her that it was okay.
By the time hubby got home he fail at the bed side and put his head on her
& cried like I've never seen him cry before He Loved her so much & his
best friend was dying. So we wrapped her blanket around her
and rushed her to the animal hospital as I was holding her in the car
she looked up at me with the saddest look on her face as to say I don't want to
leave you but I can't hold on any longer & love was beaming from her eyes.
Tears were steaming down my face I knew then she would not make it through the night.
as the doctor took Jazzy from my arms I gave her a big kiss & told her I loved her so much.
we waited & waited then the doctor came out and said that we should go home because it
would be a long night & she would call if any thing changed
Then at 6:00 am we got the call that she was gone.
it's so hard to lose your best friend They touch are life's and we are never the same
again.

In Loving memory
Of Jazzy are little angel Pug.
Awwww she’s Beautiful 💔
I can relate to this so much it hurts... someone once said it hurts more when you lose a pet than a person
Because you are so attached and by your side every day, you care for them and they love you and they accept you just the way you are
I will write something about Maddie soon today marks a week so it’s still pretty fresh.
Thank you for starting this thread it will be a nice place to share memories over the years
Know that Maddie is keeping Bella company now ❤️ At the rainbow bridge 🌈
I love you sis 💕

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
View attachment 47466
I lost my Miya right before Christmas in 2017
She was so special to me I still miss her so much she was the coolest bird I ever had..
My little angel I will never forget you I will carry you in my hear forever!!!
View attachment 47467
Awww we had a cockatiel named Toby I will share a little story about him sometime
Birds are so cool I love them 😍
I hope your new birdie is keeping you company
We can never replace them but our hearts are big enough to share our love with another ❤️

Heres Toby

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Awwww she’s Beautiful 💔
I can relate to this so much it hurts... someone once said it hurts more when you lose a pet than a person
Because you are so attached and by your side every day, you care for them and they love you and they accept you just the way you are
I will write something about Maddie soon today marks a week so it’s still pretty fresh.
Thank you for starting this thread it will be a nice place to share memories over the years
Know that Maddie is keeping Bella company now ❤️ At the rainbow bridge 🌈
I love you sis 💕

You mean keeping Jazzy company my little Bella is right here by my side and if and when it's her turn to go on I will lose my ever loving mind Bella is my love who keeps me going on days I feel so down in spirit or hurting she will always do something that makes me feel so blessed to have her she is so special to me Jazzy loved Ron so much so she was always by his side but always made me laugh because she would do something silly she was a little clown lol I will never forget her and thank you for putting maddie in here so I can always remember her too..

1548524200212.png

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I'm so sorry I mean't Jazzy not Bella :cautious:
I feel the same way about Abby I will lose my mind she's my heart and soul dog
then when Maddie passed I knew I had 2 dogs like that, as Maddie wasn't real affection only when
she wanted to be lol! but it turns out she has my heart just as much as Abby

If it warms up later we are going to go to the lake later its not to far from here and maybe throw a ball or two
with Abby and think about Maddie as we do every day anyway.. :emoji_hearts:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

We got our Maddie a year after we had Abby. It was the next best thing we did as it turned out they became the best of friends and were half sisters, they shared the same dad his name was Jessie. Madison Annie (middle name after her mom) was our red golden full of life and lived for the tennis ball. She loved the pool, the sprinkler, walks, her certain stuffed animal she sucked on all her life except for her last couple of months. She was our allergy pup and the Vet tried everything, when she was diagnosed with histiocytoma sarcoma a type of skin, blood cancer he put her on prednisone for the rest of her life, it also alleviated all her itching. Our girl was a good dog, her person was her papa and he trained her and she lived to please. We got to enjoy her 16 months following the Vets diagnosis he gave her 2 months max and she proved him wrong. I always say Love is the best medicine and we sure gave her that but she gave us back twice as much in return. We also went through 3 surgeries to remove masses, to the bandage changes daily, to the doggie socks to protect her from licking that area. She made many friends along the way from my friend Charlie whose a cat person but soon became a dog person when she visited, my friend Kathy, cousin Susie, my girl Dusty (oh how I miss you) our neighbor Gary who would come over and let them out while we weren’t home, he always took the time to play some ball with her, Maddie liked guys I think she was half boy dog lol and she was loved by the people where she boarded and did events, her last one was their Halloween party, they would do hot dog night or an ice cream social, they were called “the girls” there, she will always be my Maddie girl love you my skinny butt (my nickname I used to call her) in my doggie voice of course..
Somewhere over the rainbow is a 13 year 9 month old Beautiful red golden running after a tennis ball 😢
We miss her and we are blessed to of had her. I love you my skinny butt 💔♥️

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank You dear Manzy for sharing some of the beautiful times your Maddie and you shared together I enjoyed reading about it.. blowkiss.gif