Pick a song!!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
unnamed (3).gif

Not entirely a music video....but it somehow proves that a video can influence a song.
I always kind of liked the song but mixed with scenes from (in my opinion) the best tv series ever made, it is great.

Then again I might be biased as I´m addicted to the series. :emoji_flushed:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
In a uncertain world that we are living in now this video brings it home with how short life can be now and what should matter is we should of loved harder we should of loved more this is a must watch video all the way to the end because you will be left to really reflect on what is really important in this life..

Last edited:

AuroraAngel

This song was composed by my other son, Will. He's actually Joshua's best friend but he calls me Mom. He posted it on Youtube and I told him "Momma bragging rights" lol and that I snagged it for later use with an animation...lol He said I can snag all I want lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I just saw this post...I need to travel around this site a bit more! lol Needless to say, I am a big fan of Johnny Reid, and this was a very special song between Geoff and I when he was so sick. Thank you for reminding me my loss is only temporary.
it is only temporary and i am glad you seen this post MT cheek kiss.gif