Pics that make you angry.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
70173836_2353316884744644_1684363397556076544_n.jpg

squirt

Administrator
no, it wasn't handed to him by the NRA, the NRA doesn't even sell guns, it's a non-profit organization that advocates for gun rights, founded in 1871, they also teach firearm safety and competency

that particular shooter had a criminal history, he couldn't pass a background check to purchase a gun, so he got his illegally, owned it illegally, possessed it illegally, conducted an illegal turn that got him pulled over, then proceeded to shoot at people which is illegal, murdering some, which is illegal, then was punished for his illegal conduct, paying for his crimes with his life, we know who he was, where he worked, lived, and died ... btw - we don't name shooters, infamy is what they're after

it's disingenuous to compare him to an illegal immigrant, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other

I do my very best to never get angry, anger makes people do and say things they normally wouldn't : speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret

PS: that shooter was angry

1lovekiss.gif

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
there's just so much more to these stories, that "headline" is easy, doing the research to find out the truth is a little harder
that was an 18 y/o male, too old to breed, and he had killed 3 young males who would have been able to breed
now that he's gone, the younger males are able to propagate the species

it was a legal hunt arranged by the caretakers of these gorgeous creatures, and the money made goes towards saving these beautiful animals ♥

tasman

feed
there's just so much more to these stories, that "headline" is easy, doing the research to find out the truth is a little harder
that was an 18 y/o male, too old to breed, and he had killed 3 young males who would have been able to breed
now that he's gone, the younger males are able to propagate the species

it was a legal hunt arranged by the caretakers of these gorgeous creatures, and the money made goes towards saving these beautiful animals ♥
Thank you, Squirt. Not only did the money go for conservation efforts, the meat was distributed out to the local people to help feed them.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Thank you Squirt & Tasman had to go back and unlike those two post but not having anything angry towards brilorhe just didn't know. This is what makes me angry though...,.
1. Pedophiles.

2. CNN for all their fake news.
3. Animal Abusers.
4. Gossipers.
5. Bad Drivers.
6. Being blamed for something I didn't do.
7. People whotake credit for work you did.
8. Liars & Lies.
9. And slow loading screens.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
feed
Thank you, Squirt. Not only did the money go for conservation efforts, the meat was distributed out to the local people to help feed them.
Then let the locals shoot them if they want to eat the meat.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Thank you Squirt & Tasman had to go back and unlike those two post but not having anything angry towards brilorhe just didn't know. This is what makes me angry though...,.
1. Pedophiles.

2. CNN for all their fake news.
3. Animal Abusers.
4. Gossipers.
5. Bad Drivers.
6. Being blamed for something I didn't do.
7. People whotake credit for work you did.
8. Liars & Lies.
9. And slow loading screens.
So I take it you would shoot an animal just to get a trophy?

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
So I take it you would shoot an animal just to get a trophy?
Oh darn I see what I did there sorry bout that Brilor although I have caught king size 22 pound 6 ounce 21 inch big mouth bass in a lake in Wisconsin that got me a trophy that I didn't eat had it stuffed to hang in the lodge I once belonged to.
Have shot quite a few deer to eat mostly that I had made into trophies here are some photos, only wish I had the one o the Bass to show you all too most proud of that one.
Bottom photo is a 10 point buck that is in the basement guess that would be called my man cave these days. Only cause that is where the pool table, pinball games (lots of pinball games LOL!) and a big tube where I'd put the keg of beer for parties. (Yes I had my own tap for kegs "30gal" or pony kegs "which is just half a keg")

And if I were every in a jungle like Africa lost and starving don't think I'd shoot an elephant or anything bigger then what I could eat in say 3 days cause it's hot there and the meat would spoil but that still isn't answering your question and I think you know the answer to that.