Pictures wanted: The New Roo Gallery

squirt

Administrator
we gearing up to try the Roo gallery again, THIS time more than one person will have the pics so that if something happens, they won't be wiped out *again* lol we're going to do this new gallery in Tell Us About Yourself, it will be a closed thread, meaning members will not be able to post comments on it, that's what this thread is for, to submit pics and to give ya'll a place to talk about it, we want this to be a "professional" looking gallery, all pics submitted will be resized to 300x300 and a border added as a frame

those who would rather not use a current pic are more than welcome to submit a baby pic instead
if you'd rather not participate at all, that's fine too!
:popheart:

:musicn: is there anybody out there ... :musicn: lol

squirt

Administrator
think we should sticky this? we can unsticky the posting in succession thread in trade lol
♥♥♥♥♥

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 0]we gearing up to try the Roo gallery again, THIS time more than one person will have the pics so that if something happens, they won't be wiped out *again* lol we're going to do this new gallery in Tell Us About Yourself, it will be a closed thread, meaning members will not be able to post comments on it, that's what this thread is for, to submit pics and to give ya'll a place to talk about it, we want this to be a "professional" looking gallery, all pics submitted will be resized to 300x300 and a 30x30 border added as a frame:

those who would rather not use a current pic are more than welcome to submit a baby pic instead
if you'd rather not participate at all, that's fine too!
:popheart:[/QUOTE]

Are you going to identify the people in here or just in the Gallery?

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3303300]I figured everybody knew who they are lol :blush:[/QUOTE]
S'just askin s'all
:hugs:

Gotta type sumpin...my hands won't sit still

squirt

Administrator
I appreciate you helping me keep it in sight! lol :blowkiss:
I think it's a mulberry bush lol

arella

Jokeroo Legend
:laugh: I think you'll need it as I just can't see lurkers donating pics :sneaky2:

squirt

Administrator
♥♫ arella ♫♥;3303380 said:
:laugh: I think you'll need it as I just can't see lurkers donating pics :sneaky2:
I already have 4! lol :neener: and a guaranteed 5th one, essex's lol :blowhearts:

squirt

Administrator
ok, here's our first addition to this thread lol :blowkiss:

and here it is framed

:inlove: