Pictures wanted: The New Roo Gallery

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="bv01928, post: 3635345]Thanks. It's an older pic 2-3 years ago, but I haven't changed much.[/QUOTE]

you're in! :blowkiss:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
you have your name tattooed on your ass??? lol :eh:
:hehehaha:[/COLOR][/B]
hahahaha Bri never noticed that i`m going back to change my typo.hehehe,you never miss nothing do you bamber is just as bad, he caught me yesturday.

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3635386]hahahaha Bri never noticed that i`m going back to change my typo.hehehe,you never miss nothing do you bamber is just as bad, he caught me yesturday.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did notice, but since I consider you a good friend I felt the need to cover up your shame. :grin:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="bv01928, post: 3635390]Yes, I did notice, but since I consider you a good friend I felt the need to cover up your shame. :grin:[/QUOTE]

cover up MY shame.......It was your fault i got ravaged by Ursiminor and buggered by Tito:rofl:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
you haven`t changed a bit...(do my eyes decieve me or is that a ginger beard i see.)apart yoru beard is longer nowadays....but i`m so surprised that the camera was even invented when you where 23.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Looks like a nice set of 'arrows' on the table Phil....[/COLOR][/B]
24 gramme tungstens, they went everywhere with me. We (me and my mate Martin) had been stuffing the locals out of sight at darts all week. On market day the pubs were open all day and we started on the booze REALLY early. About 9PM we were told it was competition night. We were both way too pissed to win but had a grand night anyway.

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 3648162]24 gramme tungstens, they went everywhere with me. We (me and my mate Martin) had been stuffing the locals out of sight at darts all week. On market day the pubs were open all day and we started on the booze REALLY early. About 9PM we were told it was competition night. We were both way too pissed to win but had a grand night anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'm on 2 different leagues and the max we can use is 16 g's and my all time fav's are 18 and gold stemmed... It's not fair I say!! NOT fair !!! :hairpull:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 3648162]24 gramme tungstens, they went everywhere with me. We (me and my mate Martin) had been stuffing the locals out of sight at darts all week. On market day the pubs were open all day and we started on the booze REALLY early. About 9PM we were told it was competition night. We were both way too pissed to win but had a grand night anyway.[/QUOTE]

MARKET DAYS WHERE GREAT DAYS.I USED TO GO TO BARNARD CASTLE MARKET DAY, JUST FOR THAT .GLUG GLUG GLUG.:teeth:i used to take my arrows with me every where as well,but i was not that good pluse i had trouble marking the board i was a bit slow and used to piss people off.