Pictures wanted: The New Roo Gallery

squirt

Administrator
it's nice to see you!
would you like this pic added to the Roo Gallery? ♥

The Big Red One

No baby pictures here, as I was an ugly twisted child. LOL !;):pI have no pictures of me now, but I will share a photog of me riding a motor cycle at a race track long ago, you probably have seen it on here somewhere, ah youth how it excapes people. WIN_20190530_23_10_25_Pro.jpg Back when I was a tall and skinny deplorable, now im a semi-brawny deplorable, LOL!!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
well ... I forgot lol
but it turned out to be a blessing, because I'm going to have to redo the gallery with tinypic going away
luckily, I have a back up folder for those pics, and a back up place for that lol

View attachment 67892
Its all good was just bumping it up :love:
You think tinypic won’t host the pics already on their server?
PB still does just with their watermark on them now

squirt

Administrator
I don't know, but I'm not going to wait until the day I walk in here to find our gallery all red x's
I can give it some time though, thank you!
1kissheart.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Its all good was just bumping it up :love:
You think tinypic won’t host the pics already on their server?
PB still does just with their watermark on them now
from what i understand from the notice they are still hosting the piks already there..but to be safe
i am going to download all the ones i got there..that is going to be a PITA because they dont allow
album downloads..i have to do 1 at a time

squirt

Administrator
I have to re-do the gallery, so if anyone would like their pic updated, now would be a good time to do so
it'd also be a good time to add those missing, like pandora and sexy brilor lol ♥
just post the pic you'd like to use, and I'll get it done, I'll give this a week before I get started
1sendheart.gif