Please tell us something silly....(RE; New Gallery)

sewnutzcl1

Bumping up for new requests, please add any and all at the end of this thread!

I fully intend to finish the New Gallery this week and post it in a new thread by the beginning of next week so, please get your pics and story in here by Sunday July 24 or you won't be included until I make an update!

Please tell us something silly about yourself, and please post a pic or two! :bigsmile:

As some of you may already know I've decided to take over the Roogues Gallery, since it has been abandoned. I would love to put a whole new twist to it (that part is a suprise). :hehe: It will be a whole new thread when completed, and Naughty has promised a sticky. :bigsmile:

This is what I need from you to make this possible;

1. A picture of yourself
2. A silly story or trait of yours that you think is funny, Warning if you don't give me one I may make something up!
3. (optional) A second picture in a silly pose or permission for me to make one in Photoshop. (you can suggest something here or I may use something that suits your screen name.)
4. (optional) Your first name and/or Birthday

I look forward to seeing everyone and reading all your funny stuff, if all works out well I will have the New Gallery done in about a month to share with everyone. The way I see it this should be a lot of fun, and I don't want to leave anyone out. I do have all the pictures that were in the old gallery and will use them if you can't post something new.

For all the new people that don't know how to post pics yet you can email me at sewnutzcl1@hotpop.com.
If you do email me please PM me as well saying that you did so, I sometimes don't get to read all of my email right away and I would very much like to make this a priority.

Example of somthing silly about me;
I once peed in a peppermint patch out of dire neccessity and when I got back in the car I smelled like peppermint. (I'll be back later to post a pic or two, gotta go wake the family up for work and school)

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation in this! :bigsmile:

Last edited:

demonfaerie

heres the new pic

heres the silly pic

and ill think of a story later:p ..gotta get to work :D

ok im back and a silly thing about me.....um ..
ok i have this thing for socks:p
i have maybe about 100 pairs of socks alone. thats pairs too.. not individually
i have a picture of about 50 of them

ive added plent more since ive taken this picture..and everytime im at the store i have to buy more..:D

my name is Christina and my birthday is February 16th

Last edited:

AngelOfWater

yay Sew I'm glad your taking it over:) but you know we will all apperciate it very much! Now to figure out what picture to give you.. and to figure out what funny thing about me I want to reveal! LOL besides the can't spell.. can't count.. can't think losing brain cells side of me LOL

sewnutzcl1

I certainly hope everyone gets in the spirit and joins in!

Here's me and a silly one too;

I had another one but can't find it, this will do for now;

I'll be back later with Uncle Smack's pics and story.

sewnutzcl1 said:
I certainly hope everyone gets in the spirit and joins in!

Here's me and a silly one too;

I had another one but can't find it, this will do for now;

I'll be back later with Uncle Smack's pics and story.
Nice Silly pic Sewn :D But too bad I dn't see the first pic :(

essex boy

Super Moderator

Heres a couple of pics,do what you want with them,I know you will anyway. :laugh:
Funny thing about me is my sense of direction,I get to my daughters by turning left.right,left from the bus stop.
When I left I also turned left,right,left from her flat and couldn't work out why I ended up in the wrong place and not at the bus stop.

Keshet

Ok, Im here....
Congrats on the new thread, Nutz!

About the picture, the one in the other gallery is one of the latest I have.... It will take me a while to post a newer pic.
If u need me to post it again here let me know.

About the silly story.... I have to think about it :D

squirt

Administrator
me

silly me

something funny about me ...

I don't like people knowing I'm going to the bathroom lol what I do there ... I'm very funny about it lol I will not go on the side of the road lol I will wait a bit to come out of a public restroom so that the people who saw me go in will be gone lol there are exceptions to this rule lol any port in a storm lol or when I'm drunk lol​

This sounds like a lot of fun. Only pic I have is in my profile. So as somone above said, take do what you think, yes I know I am leaving myself wide open but then you have to take your chances, LOL

vixen_dear

This is really an awesome idea..now I have some work to do!!! Damn, C...you should get paid to do this!! ;)

BiG HuGZ anD sMooChEs to SeW fOR a JoB weLL doNe!!!!!!

tlb59

I moved this over for you from the ROOgues gallary thread. You have enough work to do, lol.....I have trouble posting pics so I will try to post a funny one, but it may take some time:p . If I can't, just use this one and plez be kind:laugh: . Something silly about me.....there are sooo many I'll have to get back to you with just one, lol.......You're a doll for doing this!!! How is Mr. Wiggly???...Big hugs to ya':inlove: .

Just reading

A married couple is lying in bed one night. The wife is curled up, ready to go to sleep, and the husband turns his bed lamp on to read a book.

As he's reading, he periodically reaches over to his wife and fondles her special bits. He does this a few times, but only for a very short interval before returning to read his book.

The wife gradually becomes more and more aroused and, assuming that her husband is seeking some encouragement before going further, gets up and starts stripping in front of him.

The husband is confused and asks, Why are you taking off your clothes?

His wife replies, you were rubbing me downtown. I thought it was foreplay.

The husband says, No, not at all.

His wife asks angrily, Well, what the hell were you doing then?

I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages in my book.

annie81

lol squirt i catch myself doing that sometimes too!!

hmm a silly thing ive done? where to start? when i was maybe 11 i accidently walked into the mens room and saw a man using the urinal...
i was soo tired one morning a few months ago that when the alarm went off i picked up the phone and said hello???? they musta hung up so i just went back to sleep ;) lol~~i dont really have a silly picture but ive got a few regular ones... ill have to readjust the size on the new ones.
rest will come later :p then you can choose whichever youd like

Keshet

Ok, here is my story:

I was new in this country and still trying to learn the language. I was working at a shoe shop at the time, so a girl comes in looking for a pair of shoes, and as I give her the shoes to try them on I ask her if she needs a sock, now sock in hebrew is "gerev" but instead I said "gever", which means "man", so basically I asked her if she needs a man....LOL. She understood that I was new in the country and started to laugh.... :p

annie81 said:
lol squirt i catch myself doing that sometimes too!!

hmm a silly thing ive done? where to start? when i was maybe 11 i accidently walked into the mens room and saw a man using the urinal...
i was soo tired one morning a few months ago that when the alarm went off i picked up the phone and said hello???? they musta hung up so i just went back to sleep ;) lol~~i dont really have a silly picture but ive got a few regular ones... ill have to readjust the size on the new ones.
Great pics Anie!!!! Anf FUNNY!!!!!!!!!:lookaroun Silly Story:D:p...In fact your bathroom story REMINDS me of ONE:D Quite embarassing tho:sigh:..............But first things first:hehe: