Polictial Quotes

Seems appropriate:

"We live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups. I ask, in my writing, 'What is real?' Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms."

Philip K. Dick

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4880529]

I surely hope he was giving that speech in China or India. The North American industries as a whole try their ultimate best to cut the emissions. Asia does not, yet nobody ever points a finger at the most populated and polluting continent.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
This is all Roadkills fault he started it with the dumbass Nancy Peliso quotes there are many only because she is such a dumbass. Hahahahaaaa

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Nancy Pelosi

What we're discussing privately and publicly, is a budget which is a blueprint for the future which creates jobs, which educates our children, which provides healthcare for all Americans, which takes our deficit down, which gives a tax cut for 95% of the American people. Nancy Pelosi

America will be far safer if we reduce the chances of a terrorist attack in one of our cities than if we diminish the civil liberties of our own people. Nancy Pelosi

Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. Nancy Pelosi
Note there is only about 300 million people in the U.S. and not all of them Americans, just sayin'.

Jobs are central to the American dream - and President Obama has focused on jobs from day one. Nancy Pelosi

And my personal favorite: