PopUps on Jokeroo

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Wanting to know why I am always getting these popups from jokeroo.com?
http://www.lifebettering.com/whats-happening-today/?tid=Conduit.com

Jokeroo.com Recommends

That is only one of the few hundred I've gotten this morning posting. I know I've got a popup locker on here somewheres but they keep doing it. Getting kinda sick of clicking them all when in the middle of something.

If anyone knows another good popup blocker please let me know. thanks.

squirt

Administrator
and they're not coming from Jokeroo, you picked it up somewhere else :flowerforyou:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
and they're not coming from Jokeroo, you picked it up somewhere else :flowerforyou:[/COLOR]
Do believe your right Shugar but where that is what has me kicking myself. And why would it have jokeroo links on the popup if not authorized by jokeroo?

Oh and now cannot log onto the news letter that is the only way I have been able to long onto the jokeroo uploader. Cause everytime I click on the uploader link on one of these pages like this I get a not found.

squirt

Administrator
you can click on the Jokeroo logo up in the top left corner and that should take you to the uploader, that's how I do it

:bow:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
you can click on the Jokeroo logo up in the top left corner and that should take you to the uploader, that's how I do it[/COLOR]

:bow:
Yes I try to do it that ways also but all i get is Can Not Conect to the Server.

And

What is it whenever I change a page a pop up come on the right side of my screen wanting to know if I need a Criminal Law Attorney?

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
Steven, I don't get those, so it's unlikely to be the Roo causing the problem. I suggest you run a scan using Malwarebytes, which will find any nasties that bring pop-ups. You can install the full version for a free trial. I would also suggest that it IS worth spending $25 for a lifetime license.

I think that Kip got "popups" too......:huh:
But only when he go to the adult section.
:huh:

Last edited: