Posting limits

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
You are permitted to make NO more than five [5] new threads per forum section per day...

This is a courtesy to all members who would also like to post threads without being knocked off the front page.

Thank you.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
And may the devil bless you:) If you believe in him!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Last edited:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
Patrish said:
You are permitted NO more than five [5] posts per area of the forum per day...

This is a courtesy to all members who would also like to post threads without being knocked off the front page.

Thank you.
Thank you Patrish appreciate the info! Hugs!:) :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
funnyswf said:
why is it so?
because if everyone was allowed to post as many as they want, in a matter of moments, a person can have the front page covered in their threads, burying everyone else's, since usually no more than the first 2 or 3 pages get looked at, more so the front page, it's courtesy to allow every member a fair shot, with the race for POD, it was believed that this would level the playing field so to speak:bigsmile:

kipper

Super Moderator
squirt said:
because if everyone was allowed to post as many as they want, in a matter of moments, a person can have the front page covered in their threads, burying everyone else's, since usually no more than the first 2 or 3 pages get looked at, more so the front page, it's courtesy to allow every member a fair shot, with the race for POD, it was believed that this would level the playing field so to speak:bigsmile:
Whats P.O.D ?? "Piss off dude", you ain't gonna win..lol xxxxxxx

squirt

Administrator
kipper said:
you know, if you ever went back to your threads, you might have a shot, Lord knows I've TRIED to help you!!! lol I think alot depends on whether or not Roo's been smokin' the good shit lol :music:

Iceman

Why not stop the bumping? That does the same thing..I don't have to worry about that shit anyway...Iceman

squirt

Administrator
Iceman said:
Why not stop the bumping? That does the same thing..I don't have to worry about that shit anyway...Iceman
well, see the problem is that even with the posting limits, it's easy to push a good thread to the back, alot of really good stuff never gets seen, bumping is a good way to make sure something gets seen and it doesn't necessarily have to be the thread originator who's doing it, I've bumped alot of good threads from the back pages that were not mine because a good post is a good post, no matter who makes it, I know stuff gets buried back there so when I'm bored, I go looking for it lol :lookaroun

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
kipper said:
Outside of congrats threads I have posted only 4 threads. Three of them have gone POD. *Post Of the Day* So much for not being able to win, and I didn't even try.

kipper

Super Moderator
gods angel said:
Outside of congrats threads I have posted only 4 threads. Three of them have gone POD. *Post Of the Day* So much for not being able to win, and I didn't even try.
Well have a badge for your achievments.

KAMITAZZ

squirt said:
you know, if you ever went back to your threads, you might have a shot, Lord knows I've TRIED to help you!!! lol I think alot depends on whether or not Roo's been smokin' the good shit lol :music:
lol I have put about 3 in and have always answered them but ..oh damn guess i will keep trying
It just makes me wonder when a person can put in 1 post with no answers yet and gets POD???? Must be smoking the good shit lmao
and I bump a thread when I know that person is away for awhile and it is good ...that way it doesn't get buried :crazy:

kipper

Super Moderator
KAMITAZZ said:
lol I have put about 3 in and have always answered them but ..oh damn guess i will keep trying
It just makes me wonder when a person can put in 1 post with no answers yet and gets POD???? Must be smoking the good shit lmao
and I bump a thread when I know that person is away for awhile and it is good ...that way it doesn't get buried :crazy:
POD has always been a lottery on the roo. I actually posted one thread and it bombed, Trish, (Patrish) posted it 3 weeks later and got POD, so I thought WTF ?? I had only been a member 2 months then, now I realise there is no rhyme or reason to it. Jeez thats a lot of preaching from me..lol:crazy:

KAMITAZZ

kipper said:
POD has always been a lottery on the roo. I actually posted one thread and it bombed, Trish, (Patrish) posted it 3 weeks later and got POD, so I thought WTF ?? I had only been a member 2 months then, now I realise there is no rhyme or reason to it. Jeez thats a lot of preaching from me..lol:crazy:
lol kipper you can preach all you want it is always funny to hear you lol
you make alot of sense lol:D I just posted another one I bet it bombs today lol

squirt

Administrator
kipper said:
a most excellent answer kipper, that is exactly it, POD is a lottery, a matter of being in the right place at the right time, the number of replies have little to do with it, only that I've rarely seen a large thread get POD, the same thing happened to me, my first thread made POD when it was done by someone else and sassy was very understanding and patient in explaining it to me lol :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
KAMITAZZ said:
it got bumped into the right position, that's all it takes to make POD kami, we'll get you one, I promise! ;)

kipper

Super Moderator
squirt said:
a most excellent answer kipper, that is exactly it, POD is a lottery, a matter of being in the right place at the right time, the number of replies have little to do with it, only that I've rarely seen a large thread get POD, the same thing happened to me, my first thread made POD when it was done by someone else and sassy was very understanding and patient in explaining it to me lol
You know me hun, always hit the nail on the thumb..lolxxx:inlove: