Posting of Copyright Materials

Ice Cream Man said:
You best leave my "SPORKY" alone, or..........

Oh please grow up!!

Sporkmonki

i wasn't 'busting' your ass. i was wanting a few things cleared up. excuse me for being out of town and not around when this bullsheet started. i can burst in anywhere i want. i didn't say you were a biotch either. but now iam. I left my comments. i didn't make it personal. you made it personal.... am i supposed to cry coz you gave me a red square/ iam about the people on here... not the points. so try something else to hurt my feel bads hun ! bad rep points don't matter to me. but thanks for thinking of me. and BTW:: Iam so far from ignorant... you have NO FRACKING IDEA to whom you're speaking like that in these threads. for all you know... i could be YOUR boss sweets. why don't people just learn to be nice? maybe they are too unhappy !
sassynstubborn2 said:
You jump into a conversation that has been going on for days and start with your bullshit which to tell you the truth most here have been nice and appreciated me telling them what's the difference between a snaggable and one that's not...........I spent hours yesterday creating blank images for you all to take which I created and said for you to do what you please with them.........You call that bitching? I think not, I call it taking time to give you guys what you want so that no more threads get deleted from creators that DON'T want their work taken..........I really don't know how much you people want? So before you run your mouth Or fingers to type something you obviously have not much knowledge of bust someone else's ass because I wasn't the one who hurt your threads I tried to help them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr.zebwa's mama said:
You very well may have answered it, but it seems like your answers are very hard to understand!! see I'm not into the world of tags and stats and all that stuff.

A watermark and a (c) are diffrent, So the answer to my watermark question would be?, that NO a watermark is not a copyright, but just a signature am I right? most water marks just have a name no (c)

I also asked if you got permission from the photographer of that girl to be able to use and copyright it under your name? OR did you take the picture yourself?
Okay lets start this again.............watermark is the same thing as a signature........it's embedded into the picture now it should contain the © symbol if they want to claim it as such........Now the model is Aria Giovanni.........and yes, I have premission to post her pics because I have subscribed to the website which allows us to use them........she is an adult model and their pictures are always plastered all over the web..........when you join here website you get the acess to use the pics.........now does that answer your questions?

Sporkmonki

iam glad to know they will actually acknowledge your copywright when you pay for it. was it expensive? do they stick it to the comsumer?
sassynstubborn2 said:
I'm not being rude or starting any fights and have answered this before which I do so again for you.........if I create the image and it's labeled with ©Lorie's Creations with the little copyright symbol and I use it because I paid money to have my stuff copywritten then it's legally mine. SO I only know that the image must contain a copyright symbol and you must be registered with them at least that's what I was always told from copyright.gov in order for it to be yours.

AngelJuoles said:
I dont think anyone is trying to have an holier than thou attitude for askin that their stuff not be ripped apart ... I myself own a website and run yahoo groups where I share my creations, I also make blank tags for ppl to put their names on and also make personalised Incredimail stats and tags for members of my update group to stop my work from bein taken and ripped apart by ppl, so it isnt too much to ask that ppl dont do wot I am trying to avoid by takin up more of my own time to do this personalised stuff to stop this !! Also as for the creators coming here, has it not occured to you that alot of us have come here because of the word is gettin around all of yahoo that this place is full of stuff that is ripped from ppl's creations, hence this place is heading for havin a very bad name out there with creators and of which in all that I have read is what Judy has tried to avoid for you all !!! I think it has all been handled really well and have even commented to ppl how the site has worked well at removin alot of the stuff wen this has all been pointed out... So it seems to me the ppl gettin all eat up by it all are the ones that are wanting to keep rippin our stuff so I ask you all to think about maybe joinin a couple of always lists out there in yahoo groups land where you can receive specially made personalised tags for you to use in your signatures, always groups generally ave little mail as its just the owner of the group that creates for you that sends in and often alot of them will upload to foki site which again cuts down on the mail received in your inbox ..... Check it out thats all I ask .... For an example of the fotki site here is mine http://public.fotki.com/AngelJuoles/ it is so easy to go and pick up your name there if you are in an always list and then there would be nobody having to get eat up .... I hope this has helped .......
ARE YOU SAYING BECAUSE I DECIEDE TO TAKE A BREAK, BECAUSE I WAS TALKED TO SO RUDELY AND EVEN CALLED A DUMMIE AND THAT I HAVE NO TALENT , THAT I LEFT BECAUSE I RIPPED THINGS FROM OTHER PEOPLE????? WELL, ITS NOT TRUE, I NEVER STOLE ANYTHING! THE ONLY THINGS I EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO ARE FROM TUTORIALS THAT ESSEX HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO TEACH TO US. I DONT STEAL!!!PLEASE DONT ACCUSE ME OF THAT.
WITCHYREDROSE.
P.S. I ALSO TYPE IN CAPS AS I HAVE EXPLAINED TO JUDY, BECAUSE MY HANDS HAVE ARTURITTIS(SPELLED WRONG SORRY) AND ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO TYPE WITHOUT HAVING TO USE THE SHIFT KEY. SO I AM NOT YELLING I AM ASKING .

Sporkmonki

how can you tell ICM to grow up? You're talking to everybody like they're in special edd class. is that suposed to impress us? how mean ! so some people don't know much about copywright.... what do YOU know about DJing? piloting? engineering? we all have our shortfalls. no need to be condescending !!!!!
sassynstubborn2 said:
Okay lets start this again.............watermark is the same thing as a signature........it's embedded into the picture now it should contain the © symbol if they want to claim it as such........Now the model is Aria Giovanni.........and yes, I have premission to post her pics because I have subscribed to the website which allows us to use them........she is an adult model and their pictures are always plastered all over the web..........when you join here website you get the acess to use the pics.........now does that answer your questions?

Sporkmonki said:
i wasn't 'busting' your ass. i was wanting a few things cleared up. excuse me for being out of town and not around when this bullsheet started. i can burst in anywhere i want. i didn't say you were a biotch either. but now iam. I left my comments. i didn't make it personal. you made it personal.... am i supposed to cry coz you gave me a red square/ iam about the people on here... not the points. so try something else to hurt my feel bads hun ! bad rep points don't matter to me. but thanks for thinking of me. and BTW:: Iam so far from ignorant... you have NO FRACKING IDEA to whom you're speaking like that in these threads. for all you know... i could be YOUR boss sweets. why don't people just learn to be nice? maybe they are too unhappy !
No YOU made it personal, you jumped on me and I was one of the few creators trying to help this situation because threads did get deleted that had ligadment stuff on them............And by the way..........I own my own business so it's doubtful that you are my boss..........I dished out "rep" points the same way you all have done to me! The one trying to help you guys!

Sporkmonki said:
iam glad to know they will actually acknowledge your copywright when you pay for it. was it expensive? do they stick it to the comsumer?
No acutally it cost me a whole 30 bucks...............and worth every penny

Zmama

A Premium Jokaroo'er
sassynstubborn2 said:
YES!!!!! Pictures without (c) are fair game!! and not everyone like you has permission to use the pictures they are putting in their Tag/Stat (Kiefer and other famous people) therefore they can not copyright them, making them for the taking too!

Sporkmonki

you please copy your rep page and show me where i gave you bad rep points.... you cannot. impossible..... because i didn't. you chose to take the 'low' road. thanks !!

i was not jumping on you... i just don't care for the arrogant tone. good for you... owning your own business... i have that luxery as well. also glad it didn't cost an arm and a leg to secure that copywright...... :D i refuse to play this lil game... you can be mean if you want..... but i have better things to do.

sassynstubborn2 said:
No YOU made it personal, you jumped on me and I was one of the few creators trying to help this situation because threads did get deleted that had ligadment stuff on them............And by the way..........I own my own business so it's doubtful that you are my boss..........I dished out "rep" points the same way you all have done to me! The one trying to help you guys!

mr.zebwa's mama said:
YES!!!!! Pictures without (c) are fair game!! and not everyone like you has permission to use the pictures they are putting in their Tag/Stat (Kiefer and other famous people) therefore they can not copyright them, making them for the taking too!
Exactly what I have said all along.......anyone can make a "personal tag" from most of these famous people and as long as they are not selling them and making a profit they can use them for their own benifit...........I never said that you couldn't use a picture that you find from the web..........hell I posted some on the thread myself...........this has gotten so confusing for people it's not even funny............I will use one example as to an artist that don't want her stuff ripped..........she uses images that she creates and they may be compiled of several different pictures blended in together......she owns the copyright and don't want them used as tags...........when that graphic gets into the hands of someone who knows how psp operates they then delete her watermark © symbol and put their own name on it........does anyone here agree that is not fair to her??????????????????

Sporkmonki

I agree that's not fair... kinda like how you giving me bad rep points coz you disagree with my opinion was unfair.... kinda makes a person not care after a smooth move as that. good luck !
sassynstubborn2 said:
Exactly what I have said all along.......anyone can make a "personal tag" from most of these famous people and as long as they are not selling them and making a profit they can use them for their own benifit...........I never said that you couldn't use a picture that you find from the web..........hell I posted some on the thread myself...........this has gotten so confusing for people it's not even funny............I will use one example as to an artist that don't want her stuff ripped..........she uses images that she creates and they may be compiled of several different pictures blended in together......she owns the copyright and don't want them used as tags...........when that graphic gets into the hands of someone who knows how psp operates they then delete her watermark © symbol and put their own name on it........does anyone here agree that is not fair to her??????????????????

KAMITAZZ said:
I Think If We All Stop Coming To This Thread It Just May Die And Fade Away
I give up Kam, I've helped even provided blanks and graphics..........hell even offered to make siggys.........it's a no win situation...........for the few that appreciated the help and offers..........thanks for being understanding.....but I give up on this thread........trust me when I say you have people watching that their work is not being ripped and I hope for you all that whole threads don't get deleted again because someone wants to play hardball

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
sassynstubborn2 said:

Ok ... if this is so confusing ... why not start your own thread with the rule and regulation that you seem to keep having to repeat ....

you can go back in and edit the post to make any and all changes necessary .....

that way you don't have to keep repeating ......... and getting so frustrated .........

Just my thought ....

Zmama

A Premium Jokaroo'er
sassynstubborn2 said:
can I just say that all these girls are doing is the same thing!!! I'm very sure that they will be MORE than careful NOT to post andything with a (c) on it again but stuff with watermarks and stuff that doesn't have a (c) on it they can do as they please with it! No one here is selling anything for profit they are making sig tags for Jokaroo forum!!

I agree that if it lands in my hands with a (c) on it. I will never use it BUT how would I know if 1000 people ago some one psp'ed it? These ladies had no intention of hurting anyone

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
sassynstubborn2 said:
I give up Kam, I've helped even provided blanks and graphics..........hell even offered to make siggys.........it's a no win situation...........for the few that appreciated the help and offers..........thanks for being understanding.....but I give up on this thread........trust me when I say you have people watching that their work is not being ripped and I hope for you all that whole threads don't get deleted again because someone wants to play hardball

No one is really playing hard ball .... majority of us do not know that it is works that have been ripped, cropped and what ever else ..... we are trying to work with you guys .... but when someone new comes in .... you guys loose the patience.

I have suggested in another post for you to start a thread with the info that we need and you do not need to keep repeating it .... it is your choice ........

Ice Cream Man

sassynstubborn2 said:
Oh please grow up!!
We're called "THE HILAROUS" bunch & are a COMEDY site mainly!

....We're NOT call "THE REPETITIOUS BORING COPYRIGHT LESSON" bunch!

*lighten up or go elsewhere, because not many people here care to here any more of your sheet!