Prepare for WW3

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Please prepare within 24 hours everything could change we could be in a world war God bless us all because this has just got very serious..
Your all in my prayers and keep me and my family in yours..Just in case this time it really happens because we all know it was coming...

World War 3 alert: 'There WILL be a response' Russia to strike back if US hit Syria

Tsalagi

Isis postured war in the U S. North Korea postured for the past ten years, Putin has postured for the past 6 years at least, to stay in power. Isis is defeated, Baby Kim is asking for nuclear disarmament, and Asad and Syria aren't worth Putin getting involved in a nuclear holocaust. Syria is a puissant country and Putin knows that he doesn't have the means to support Assad militarily (except with ground to air missiles and fighter planes.
He backed down when Israel retaliated for the chemical attack. He won't take on the United States now that Obama/Hillary are not in power. Trump won't allow another "Bengazi" situation, had has the balls that Michelle took away from Barry!

Tsalagi

Isis postured war in the U S. North Korea postured for the past ten years, Putin has postured for the past 6 years at least, to stay in power. Isis is defeated, Baby Kim is asking for nuclear disarmament, and Asad and Syria aren't worth Putin getting involved in a nuclear holocaust. Syria is a puissant country and Putin knows that he doesn't have the means to support Assad militarily (except with ground to air missiles and fighter planes.
He backed down when Israel retaliated for the chemical attack. He won't take on the United States now that Obama/Hillary are not in power. Trump won't allow another "Bengazi" situation, had has the balls that Michelle took away from Barry!
I didn't say that Syria was a puissant country, I said that it was a PEE EYE ESS ESS ant country! Similar to a shithole country. Now let autocorrect do its damndest!

squirt

Administrator
before we go into full panic mode, let me reiterate what I said in the President Trump thread:

Russia is hurting! America's energy independence coupled with sanctions have seriously hurt the Russian economy, they literally cannot afford to waste resources!
Russia has removed it's warships from Syria, does that sound like someone who's willing to go to war with the USA over Assad?

IF President Trump really wanted an all out nuclear war, why would he warn Russia? why would he give Putin the chance to save what he's put in Syria? he'd just bomb 'em and say feck the lot of ya!

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Well I do know that a great war is coming and it will start with Israel and when that does happen all hell will break loose wars and rumors of wars it is good to stay prepare and ready for anything the whole world was put on high Alert yesterday..
My two Nephew's who are in the army were put on standby notice to ship out ..So Prayer helps

squirt

Administrator
There is too much Macho between Trump & Putin. One of them has got to give way eventually. Either way it is us innocents that will suffer in the event of WW3
butt ... butt ... butt! lol I thought they were bed buddies?! lol
can't have it both ways? lol either they're in a bromance or at each other's throats ... I suspect the truth is in the middle!

squirt

Administrator
Well I do know that a great war is coming and it will start with Israel and when that does happen all hell will break loose wars and rumors of wars it is good to stay prepare and ready for anything the whole world was put on high Alert yesterday..
My two Nephew's who are in the army were put on standby notice to ship out ..So Prayer helps
we know that war is coming, but we also know that nobody knows the hour or the minute
we're supposed to be ready every day, eh!
1high5.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
we know that war is coming, but we also know that nobody knows the hour or the minute
we're supposed to be ready every day, eh!
View attachment 13834
Yes we know this dear Squirt those who knows the word but not every one knows this and so many are not ready and they need to be warned
to what is coming I am trying to sound the alarm clock to wake people up because we are running out of time..I was reading comments last night on youtube
and so many are so in the dark laughing and reverting to name calling and pointing fingers and saying oh noooo this will never happen to us
it made me think of Noah crying out to the people and no one wanted to hear it until it was to late for them. War is no joke were ever it is people are suffering today and need prayer but so many have bury their heads in the sand even when they see the madness all around them.
These things were written long ago and will come to pass if we like it or not and the chess game is all in place now
God help us all
I am not in any kind of panic I am at peace because I know who holds the future in the palm of his hands.
I just want people to come together and start loving one another and stay in a prayer because that is all we can really do.
blowkiss.gif

Tsalagi

The Washington Post reports, "
Analysts in Russia said the focus now is on ways to ensure that any strikes are limited in ways that don’t kill Russians, thereby allowing Moscow to refrain from carrying out its threats to retaliate. Thousands of Russian troops and military advisers are stationed at military facilities across Syria, where they have been supporting President Bashar al-Assad’s seven-year-old efforts to crush the rebellion against his rule.

“I rule out a scenario in which the United States will intentionally strike a facility in Syria where Russian servicemen are located,” Military Sciences Academy Vice President Sergei Modestov said in Thursday’s edition of the government newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta.

The Kommersant newspaper quoted anonymous Defense Ministry sources as saying that Russia’s General Staff was in touch with the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and expected to receive coordinates on airstrike targets from the Pentagon to avoid Russian casualties.

“Right now, the talk is about the necessity of de-escalation,” said Alexander Golts, an independent military analyst in Moscow. “We’ve practically come to the brink of war.”

French President Emmanuel Macron gave the strongest indication yet that France is ready to join the United States in striking Assad, saying that France has “proof” that some form of chemical attack occurred.

But in a television interview, he also suggested that strikes were not imminent. He said a decision would be made “in due course, when we judge it most useful and effective.”

“France will not allow any escalation that could harm stability in the region,” he added.

In Britain, Prime Minister Theresa May met with her top leadership team Thursday to discuss backing military action in Syria. She was widely expected to commit the United Kingdom to military intervention.

A tweet from President Trump backtracking from his Wednesday outburst that missiles soon would be heading toward Syria further contributed, however, to the sense that the threat of a conflagration was receding. “Never said when an attack on Syria would take place,” he tweeted. “Could be very soon or not so soon at all!”