** Problems activating account **

Bamber

Super Moderator
To users attempting to activate their account.

We appear to have a problem with our Activation Emails not having complete URLs: they are missing the prefix
http://board.jokeroo.com

First, check the Activation ID at the bottom of the email is complete (no spaces). If there are no spaces you can either try the URLs with the above prefix or copy the Activation ID from the bottom of the email,
then paste it to the Activation Code field, check the user name is correct and hit the Activate Your Account button.

If that doesn't work, or the Activation Code contains spaces, follow the instructions in the "Click me!" link above for requesting a new code and paste in the one you receive on that email.

Sorry for the rigmarole, but it should get you registered.

Team Jokeroo

AuroraAngel

Thank you for the support, Team Jokeroo. I have been trying to help my son, Derek, get his account "Valdenroth" activated without success. His email is an aol account and for some reason, the email from Jokeroo is not there and it's not in the spam folder either. Do you have any suggestions for me? I have had the activation email resent several times.

squirt

Administrator
we can manually verify, your word is good enough for me, his account has been activated, see if he can log in now :kiss: