PSP 6,PSP8,PSP9,PSP10, PLUS ANIMATION SHOP v3.11

mdancer

<TABLE id=INCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; CURSOR: auto; PADDING-TOP: 0px" width="100%">
My gf just minutes ago downloaded psp 9 and animation shop so I know those 2 work but have not tested the others. Enjoy and good luck.

PSP FULL VERSIONS LINK
Psp 6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9COMZHIB

Psp 8
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FL9V3EX6

Psp 9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T2A5XV17

Psp 10
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AKD56NHM

Jasc was bought out by Corel and Corel discontinued Animation Shop. PSP does not come with Animation Shop any longer !!
FREE Jasc Animation Shop V311 - NEWEST VERSION!!

No Key or Registration required!
FULL VERSION!
New animation shop from Jasc .

Jasc Animation Shop V3.11

Animation Shop has high-quality easy-to-use creative effects, features, and optimization options for Web graphic designers of every level. Whether used as a standalone application or as a complement to Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Animation Shop gives you the ability to easily create buttons, banners, and other cool animations.
Quickly create new and fun animations and banners with step-by! -step wi zards
Easily position and edit animation frames in the Onionskin Preview mode
Spice-up animations with professional-quality effects and transitions
Easily optimize and save an animation for any destination, including the Web

[FONT=arial,helvetica]This is for animation shop

[
http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/en/ani311en.exe[/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=INCREDIFOOTER width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><TD id=INCREDISOUND vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD><TD id=INCREDIANIM vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>__._,_.__<!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
<!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
This makes it easy to find the programs I had lost when I had to reprogram my computer. Thanks for posting them.

indianajoe

Jokeroo Enthusiast
For the PSP10 there's a 10.10 update patch.

We have released a 10.10 update patch which adds support for the Windows Vista(tm) operating system to Paint Shop Pro X. If you are NOT using the Vista Operating System, then there is no need to install this update.

NOTE: Before installing the Vista update, you must have Paint Shop Pro X updated to version 10.03. You can find out what version you are currently using by opening Paint Shop Pro X and going to Help | About Paint Shop Pro. If it does not report version 10.03, then go here Patches and Updates - Patches and Updates - Corel Corporation to obtain patches up to version 10.03. Make sure to install patches in sequential order (10.01, then 10.02, and then 10.03).

The 10.10 Vista support patch is available at the following Links. Click appropriate link for your language version of Paint Shop Pro X. We recommend first saving the file to your computer hard drive. Once downloaded, run the file to update Paint Shop Pro X to the Vista compliant version.

English. go here Home - Free Trials - Corel Corporation[/COLOR][/I]

purplevelvet

Kewl beans ...
I will be spending some time here when I have more time.

Thank you so very much for sharing.

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi thanks for sharing MD
Im a bit puzzled what to download now...
and thought I ask
I gathered everybody on here still goes for and uses and prefers PSP 9,
when there has been PSP10 avaible for a cpl of years now...
What are the differences and what would be easier for a newbie?:hehe: :hmmm:

indianajoe

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Everyone Ive talked to says they have to have a serial number or a register number. so they go for version 9 .
Ive got 9 .. and it seems to be a good one .. but then I don't use it alot because i m not all that knowledgeable with it. I have always used MSPicture It 7
for photo editing. But PSP is much more powerful.

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
PSP 9 was free lol it does everything I need it to do and I chose it based on essex's recommendation, that's all I needed to hear lol :thumbs-up

essex boy

Super Moderator
PSP9's still the best in my and many other people's opinion.
PSP9 was the last one made by Jasc,after that they teamed up with Adobe who made Photoshop and I don't think PSP10 or 11 was as good as PSP9.
I haven't seen the new PSP12 yet though as a freebie hasn't yet been made available.
My tutorial thread has always been made using PSP9,that's the one I would recommend to anyone but make sure you also get the free Animation Shop,it's a must have addition.

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 2002645]PSP9's still the best in my and many other people's opinion.
PSP9 was the last one made by Jasc,after that they teamed up with Adobe who made Photoshop and I don't think PSP10 or 11 was as good as PSP9.
I haven't seen the new PSP12 yet though as a freebie hasn't yet been made available.
My tutorial thread has always been made using PSP9,that's the one I would recommend to anyone but make sure you also get the free Animation Shop,it's a must have addition.[/quote]
thanks for your reply essex.will do....
I didnt know it got made by adobe after 9.
I have 10 for ages on a disc, but havent had much success yet-or time spent on it.lol

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="indianajoe, post: 2002375]Everyone Ive talked to says they have to have a serial number or a register number. so they go for version 9 .
Ive got 9 .. and it seems to be a good one .. but then I don't use it alot because i m not all that knowledgeable with it. I have always used MSPicture It 7
for photo editing. But PSP is much more powerful.[/quote]

HI 5 Joe.I have "picture it" too.Love it and its easy to use.
But will give it a go with PSP too-Just it sounds a bit more complicted and seems like you have to install a lot-...
of what you havent got a clue were it goes and what its for...
but i will see...lol
Thank you and Squirt
Hugs

nanny mags

I do remember having 10 now and i didnt think much of it so i goe rid Michael is right psp9 is the best ,