PSP Friends I need a favor

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
Can't access my psp at the moment and I was wondering if I could get someone to put this picture

ON TOP OF THIS IMAGE

NO RESIZE PLEASE

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP :hearthugs:

LOOKS LIKE SMILIES ARE NOT WORKING :(

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Sorry Thy Sweet Princess Debbie, I wished I could but right now I am having a problem with my new PSP X9 that I just purchased last week so my PSP window would look like Manzy and Squirties so when they try to explain to me something I can see what they are talking about,, :heehee: ,, I will try my copy of PSP9 but I was havening issues with it and that's why I bought the PSP X9

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I'll see what I can do but I am slow at it,, :heehee:
The smiles work for me,, :christmashug:

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Just Debbie, post: 4984309]Can't access my psp at the moment and I was wondering if I could get someone to put this picture

ON TOP OF THIS IMAGE

NO RESIZE PLEASE

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP :hearthugs:

LOOKS LIKE SMILIES ARE NOT WORKING :([/QUOTE]
Very odd. As you can see, the smilies show when I reply. They seem to be treated as color codes in your original post.

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4984439]Very odd. As you can see, the smilies show when I reply. They seem to be treated as color codes in your original post.[/QUOTE]

That is strange because when I made my post I was in go advance ,I clicked on the smiles on the right and clicked -more- and then clicked the smiley I wanted added in my message.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I usually make my posts from advanced too, and select smileys in the same way. Most odd.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Just Debbie, post: 4984442]OMG Beautiful job! Thank you so much Laila and Lynn :blowkiss:[/QUOTE]

Your most welcome doll...:blowkiss: