PSP9 Tutorial quick Index

Little_Brat

Essex..man i'v tried & tried ..and it aint doing a thing for me .. i'v been at this now for almost 2weeks trying 2 follow instruction .& i aint catching on ..So Thanks for your reply ..& u'r time ..But yee balls r ready 2 pop out of sockets ..U have good week ..& again tks

essex boy

Super Moderator
Little_Brat said:
Essex..man i'v tried & tried ..and it aint doing a thing for me .. i'v been at this now for almost 2weeks trying 2 follow instruction .& i aint catching on ..So Thanks for your reply ..& u'r time ..But yee balls r ready 2 pop out of sockets ..U have good week ..& again tks

Sorry to hear that,
I'll PM you my private email addy that I use for my picture tubes.
If you send them to me as attachments I'll do all I can to help.

LOL,Sewnutz,that's a lot of browsing through pages lookin for tuts :bigsmile:

sewnutzcl1

Yes it is a lot of browsing, I even marked down the last page I was on when I printed out the last tut! :crazy:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
essex boy said:
Sorry to hear that,
I'll PM you my private email addy that I use for my picture tubes.
If you send them to me as attachments I'll do all I can to help.

LOL,Sewnutz,that's a lot of browsing through pages lookin for tuts :bigsmile:
lol,,,,,,,, I am doing the same thing,

but I think I have my files all screwed up, reading your instructions for downloading the water plugin I guess I have not done it right. I do not have any of my files incuded with the psp files,,,,, they are on my desk top and in my program files,,,,,,so now I think I have a big mess and don't know what to do as Essex you said to,,,

I don't know how to use the settings on Vulcan's water ripple yet,
I only just downloaded it,but here's another water one that I do know how to do.
You'll need the Almathera Puddles Plug.
CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK
It says for photoshop but it works in the PSP 9.
Just click the download link where it says download here plugins.zip 789KB

Next click OPEN,you'll then be given this.
I never got this window

I get one that look's just like this one but don't have the address bar and the folder task on the left.
Click extract all files,then NEXT.
Here I went to edit, select all, file extract all.
Then Browse, (No Browse)
here just went to my computer, then my computer,then your C Drive,
then Program Files,then Jasc software Inc,then PSP9,
Then Plug Ins,

Plugin's is a different Zip file so could not click OK,,,lol,,,
then click OK.
Then extract the files then finish.

I clicked once more on Edit, select all and files, extract all and then the files were extracted, but are in their own plugin file.

Should all of this be incorporated in the PSP9 file some way?????????

The puddle plug in will make the water ripple animation.

1.You need to open up your water picture,don't use anything to complicated.
This is the picture I'm going to use,you can use it too if you wish.

sewnutzcl1

Homie, I think the easiest way to do this is;

Browse in the C drive files, and find program files,
Then look under the Jasc softwear and PSP9,
Click on the + sign next to the PSP listing and then look in the plugins folder,
if its not listed in there then,
Find the separate plugins folder and open it,
then find the pluging you are looking for and drag it to your desktop,
Now, go back to the PSP plugins folder and drag the pluging from the desktop into that folder.

I usually do this straight from the my computer folder so you can actually see the folders and not just the listings.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
sewnutzcl1 said:
Homie, I think the easiest way to do this is;

Click on the + sign next to the PSP listing and then look in the plugins folder,
Now, go back to the PSP plugins folder and drag the pluging from the desktop into that folder.

I usually do this straight from the my computer folder so you can actually see the folders and not just the listings.
Thanks again Sweetie,, told ya I was slow,,,lol,,,,, I just need to learn how to save things in the right place,, I use to have everything scattered all over my computer, at least I am getting a "LITTLE" better,,lol

Now this will put them in the PSP9 folder like Essex is talking about?

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date -->
10-27-2005, 07:18 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right>#46 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->homie, I think the easiest way to do this is;

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Man I am so screwed up,, I have PSP9 and EyeCandy4000 in the Jasc file and also in the program file, plus I have plug in's every place,,, also I have 2 complete download's of these programs plus PSP8, 7 and 5,,,,,and I haven't really gotten into it yet, I am afraid to delete anything but at same time don't want a lot of disk space being used up,,,,,,,,

sewnutzcl1

Dude!!!!!:crazy:
First thing to do is if you have PSP 9 you don't need the other versions, delete them.
If eye candy is in the Jasc file, you simply move it down into the plugins folder, which should also be in the Jasc file.
Also put all the plugins in the same file, if they are in separate folders open each and drag the plugin to the one inside the Jasc folder.
Delete the other empty folders, and if you have duplicates of any plugins delete them as well.

Ok, now when you download a new plugin the first thing you do is unzip it or open it.
When you get the box asking where to put it, you browse through (I wish I had a screen shot of this) the dropdown box,
first choose my computer,
then C drive,
then Program files,
then Jasc,
then PSP9,
then plugins

I hope this helps, and is easy enough to understand. If not let me know and I'll try to get a screenshot for you. Don't worry I'm patient, if I can help Bert get things straight(don't tell him this, I think he already knows) I can help you too.:lookaroun:hehe::bigsmile:

Also if you're worried about disk space, and have a ton of pictures like me, put them on CD and then delete the ones you don't use often. It will speed up your computer and save space.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
sewnutzcl1 said:
Dude!!!!!:crazy:
First thing to do is if you have PSP 9 you don't need the other versions, delete them.
If eye candy is in the Jasc file, you simply move it down into the plugins folder, which should also be in the Jasc file.
Also put all the plugins in the same file, if they are in separate folders open each and drag the plugin to the one inside the Jasc folder.
Delete the other empty folders, and if you have duplicates of any plugins delete them as well.

Ok, now when you download a new plugin the first thing you do is unzip it or open it.
When you get the box asking where to put it, you browse through (I wish I had a screen shot of this) the dropdown box,
first choose my computer,
then C drive,
then Program files,
then Jasc,
then PSP9,
then plugins

I hope this helps, and is easy enough to understand. If not let me know and I'll try to get a screenshot for you. Don't worry I'm patient, if I can help Bert get things straight(don't tell him this, I think he already knows) I can help you too.:lookaroun:hehe::bigsmile:

Also if you're worried about disk space, and have a ton of pictures like me, put them on CD and then delete the ones you don't use often. It will speed up your computer and save space.

DUDETTE!!!!!!! ROTFLMBO ! ! ! I copied this and will follow it to a "T" and don't worry I won't say a thing to Bert,,, but maybe you better hope he don't stop by here and see what you said,,,,,,lol,,,,,thanks again Celene !

sewnutzcl1

I thought you might get a kick out of that. I hope it helped! :bigsmile:
Bert won't come in here, I do all of his sigs for him and even change them for him. :hehe:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
sewnutzcl1 said:
I thought you might get a kick out of that. I hope it helped! :bigsmile:
Bert won't come in here, I do all of his sigs for him and even change them for him. :hehe:
Well if I call him a "WUSS" in here now maybe he will come,,,,,lmao

sewnutzcl1

Naw I don't think he's interested in learning this stuff! :hehe: Right now Arby is keeping him busy! :hehe:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Thank you for making this a STICKY ! ! !
I had been looking for it and some up dates to it but could never find it,,,,,,,,,

essex boy

Super Moderator
sewnutzcl1 said:
You're welcome, I knew I wasn't the only one looking for it! :bigsmile:

Great idea,thanks Celene.
I'll have to make sure it's always up to date now :laugh:

sewnutzcl1

Yes you will, I've heard a few more people want to join your classes and sent them to this thread. Besides we can't have the teacher falling behind the students now can we? :hehe:

essex boy

Super Moderator
sewnutzcl1 said:
Yes you will, I've heard a few more people want to join your classes and sent them to this thread. Besides we can't have the teacher falling behind the students now can we? :hehe:

That's cool,thanks Celene.
12th March 2006 All up to date :bigsmile: