PSP9 Tutorial quick Index

Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
1,813
Likes
55
essex boy said:
The scripts do seem to be a bit of hit and miss whether they work or not.
The bow blinkie doesn't work but the Star2Blinkie works well

Thanks michael, least i know it wasnt me that was doing it wrong lol.
Im glad you are going to do a tut with it. Im much better at things when i have instructions to work from.
Your pics are brilliant its a lovely programme when it works right.
I havent tried the others, but i will now and will let you see the results hun.
Thanks again for testing them for me xxxxx
Ive not been in from work long so still winding down, my feet are killing me today lol.
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
1,813
Likes
55
Arlene Turton said:
Thanks michael, least i know it wasnt me that was doing it wrong lol.
Im glad you are going to do a tut with it. Im much better at things when i have instructions to work from.
Your pics are brilliant its a lovely programme when it works right.
I havent tried the others, but i will now and will let you see the results hun.
Thanks again for testing them for me xxxxx
Ive not been in from work long so still winding down, my feet are killing me today lol.
LOL. I did it.. Partly my fault cos i was saving it as a gif and not saving it in animation shop. I couldnt believe my eyes when it was blinking at me lol.
Hope you like it. Right now im off to bed. See ya in the morning

 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
646
Congratulations,Arlene,it looks great.
Thanks for the link and the idea for the next tutorial.
The scripts are great,blinkies can take hours to make by hand.
You did do very well on your own considering you've never used scripts before.
I'll go through the scripts one by one to check which ones don't work properly,
I think there's only a couple that had the missing alpha message come up.
Soon as possible I'll make the tutorial,that would make things a lot clearer for you,
I'm sure everyone will be love the blinkie scripts.
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
1,813
Likes
55
essex boy said:
Congratulations,Arlene,it looks great.
Thanks for the link and the idea for the next tutorial.
The scripts are great,blinkies can take hours to make by hand.
You did do very well on your own considering you've never used scripts before.
I'll go through the scripts one by one to check which ones don't work properly,
I think there's only a couple that had the missing alpha message come up.
Soon as possible I'll make the tutorial,that would make things a lot clearer for you,
I'm sure everyone will be love the blinkie scripts.
Morning michael, Im so glad it turned out ok lol, I get so annoyed with myself when things don't work properly and i cant figure out why, but i know a man who can and he is always ready to help, big hugs to you love xx
I think it was maiko who posted the link in the first place, for something completely different on it. Im going to have another go at it this morning.
Have a good day love. oh by the way how is kat and levi doing?
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
1,813
Likes
55
Arlene Turton said:
Morning michael, Im so glad it turned out ok lol, I get so annoyed with myself when things don't work properly and i cant figure out why, but i know a man who can and he is always ready to help, big hugs to you love xx
I think it was maiko who posted the link in the first place, for something completely different on it. Im going to have another go at it this morning.
Have a good day love. oh by the way how is kat and levi doing?
A present for you michael for all your help xxxx
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
646
Thanks Arlene,that's fantastic work.
You don't need the tutorial LOL,but everyone else is now looking forward to it.
I hope you have loads of fun with the scripts
 

sewnutzcl1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
14,462
Likes
351
I'm looking forward to it too and already wrote down the sripts you said worked! :tounge2: I'm glad you got it working Arlene:colgate:
 

nanny mags

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
8,473
Likes
320
Hi everyone Arlen your pic scripes are brill hun Michael i will get around to the floati soon hun how is your day going lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

nanny mags

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
8,473
Likes
320
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some plugins can be a nightmare to delete,I'm sure you've already downloaded the 2 dll's that are needed to make a lot of plugins work in the PSP but if not let me know and I'll find somewhere for you to download them from,the scripts you need to be sure that they are placed in the right section,either trusted or restricted.
Another thing is when things like that are downloaded the PSP shouldn't be in use.
I just downloaded the scrapback script with no problems.
If you let me know what message you get when you try to use a plugin or script I'll try to find out what's wrong


Is that script Robertas page hun
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
646
nanny mags said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some plugins can be a nightmare to delete,I'm sure you've already downloaded the 2 dll's that are needed to make a lot of plugins work in the PSP but if not let me know and I'll find somewhere for you to download them from,the scripts you need to be sure that they are placed in the right section,either trusted or restricted.
Another thing is when things like that are downloaded the PSP shouldn't be in use.
I just downloaded the scrapback script with no problems.
If you let me know what message you get when you try to use a plugin or script I'll try to find out what's wrong


Is that script Robertas page hun
Yep,the blinkie scripts are Roberta's
If you go to this page then scroll down,under scripts tips if you put your mouse slowly over the script names you can see what the blinkies will look like
http://robertadesignzni.com/scriptweb/mainpage.htm
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
76,229
Likes
1,191
http://robertadesignzni.com/scriptweb/mainpage.htm[/B][/URL]
Darn,, I am batting Zero here is what I got on the Bling color one, it went to PSP automatically and then this message came up???????????????



Executing RunScript
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\Unzipped\colourisebling[1]\colourisebling\colouriseblings.PspScript", line 18, in Do
App.Do( Environment, 'DuplicateWindow', {
JascApp.NoDocumentOpen: No open document
------- Command Execution Failed -----------
Command Name: RunScript
Error Text: Command could not complete because there is no active document.
Script 'colouriseblings' has completed with an error.
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
646
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 1763364]Darn,, I am batting Zero here is what I got on the Bling color one, it went to PSP automatically and then this message came up???????????????



Executing RunScript
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\Unzipped\colourisebling[1]\colourisebling\colouriseblings.PspScript", line 18, in Do
App.Do( Environment, 'DuplicateWindow', {
JascApp.NoDocumentOpen: No open document
------- Command Execution Failed -----------
Command Name: RunScript
Error Text: Command could not complete because there is no active document.
Script 'colouriseblings' has completed with an error.
[/quote]

I've made a tutorial for it,thanks for the idea ,Rich.
Click here for the tutorial on the blinkie script colour change..
http://board.jokeroo.com/1766539-post9184.html
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
646

sherbeth

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
10
Likes
0
I would love to so your tuts but I can't see the pictures ...sniff...! All I see is little red x's..If I have something set up wrong please let me know! Anyone can pm me I will check!
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
646
[QUOTE="sherbeth, post: 1923754]I would love to so your tuts but I can't see the pictures ...sniff...! All I see is little red x's..If I have something set up wrong please let me know! Anyone can pm me I will check![/quote]

Sorry about that,the uploader that I started using to replace pics already lost has gone down.
Hopefully it should be working again soon.
There are some missing pics from when the original Jokeroo uploader had a harddrive problem,these are slowly being replaced.
 

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
77,694
Likes
809
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK[/URL] [/B]

1.Making a Globe
2.Downloading Sparkles
3.Adding an animated pic and sparkles to a globe.
4.How to add sparkles to a picture
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.How to curve text
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Downloading and using picture frames
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making a padded picture
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making Blinkies
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making Glitter Names
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Adding glitter to pictures
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.How to make an animated name
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making a water animation
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making a Rain animation
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Uploading at putfile.com
2.Adding a rainbow to a picture
3.Making a rainbow style name
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making a metal effect name
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making a underwater sea picture
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Adding animated text to an animated picture
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making a mosaic signature picture
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making a 3D image
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

1.Making a signature pic using Slats
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

Using the Effects Browser.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK


When you go to the link you'll have to scroll down to get to the tutorial

If you scroll down from here there are more tutorial links for you
Thanks Essex, would like to learn this!:D