PSP9 Tutorial quick Index

essex boy

Super Moderator
You're welcome,hope you have fun

Essex,
Roberta's site isn't online anymore...do you have another script resource and tutorial? I cannot seem to find what I want anywhere. I want to make the blings like roberta made....

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="HexGirl, post: 2087733]Essex,
Roberta's site isn't online anymore...do you have another script resource and tutorial? I cannot seem to find what I want anywhere. I want to make the blings like roberta made....[/quote]

It's a shame about Roberta's site,she now charges for her work.
I found this tutorial online for making blings if that helps.
Glittered Heart

Here's a download for the full version Xenofex2,I believe that has the Alienskin Constellation filter.
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

essex boy

Super Moderator
That looks so cool HexGirl :bigsmile:

Maggie,I haven't done a tubing tut myself,I think Celene posted someone elses tut though.
I couldn't find it but you could ask her at her place if she still has the link,in the meantime here's another which I hope could help.
How To Tube

What I have found though is a couple of plugins that untamed angel posted which seem to be ideal for tubing,they're free too :colgate:

[QUOTE="untame_angel, post: 0]
Here ya go ..have fun.

Eraser Classic Plugin - Mehdi - Plugins Photoshop

Eraser Genuine Plugin - Mehdi - Plugins Photoshop[/quote]

Maiko

Its a long time i do not post here but i carry in my heart and blessings and prayers all my friends who i meet here , trust me, i miss u all i do not enter frecluently because my life is full of problems, but i certain God will help me to find the way how to fix my problems... i will try to enter more frecuently now because Thanks God i have now internet. Well i leave you a lot of blessings ...hugs and kisses.

Maiko

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 2443582]Glad you have the internet now,Maiko
Hope everything works out right for you[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!