Quote of the day

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
1513539458037.png

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
lmao..i could fill this thread with the amount of times i did exactly that...most of the time with my therapists...lmao
i told one that tried to fit me in a box that i am like cookie dough..when you use the cookie cutter there is a whole lot of dough left over and that left over dough is the best parts so i wont fit into your box...lol
true story

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
lmao..i could fill this thread with the amount of times i did exactly that...most of the time with my therapists...lmao
i told one that tried to fit me in a box that i am like cookie dough..when you use the cookie cutter there is a whole lot of dough left over and that left over dough is the best parts so i wont fit into your box...lol
true story
the best parts never fit in Bro but I'm glad you told them were to put it lol...(y)

All my life I never fit into other peoples little box or click and when I was a child that crap hurt so now I say their lose
because I know what I bring to the table it's always more then i get but that's just the way I am and I will not let anyone
change that. it took me a long hard time and many rough roads to get where I am today and to realize that God set's us apart
from the world we are not supposed to fit in...:cool:

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
the best parts never fit in Bro but I'm glad you told them were to put it lol...(y)

All my life I never fit into other peoples little box or click and when I was a child that crap hurt so now I say their lose
because I know what I bring to the table it's always more then i get but that's just the way I am and I will not let anyone
change that. it took me a long hard time and many rough roads to get where I am today and to realize that God set's us apart
from the world we are not supposed to fit in...:cool:
thats so true sis...God designed us and He dont make mistakes
giving of ourselves is what we do best..i believe it is because we know so well what it feels like to be the misfits and we experienced all that hurt and pain..you and i are cut from the same cloth sort of...lol
we just handled it differently..but ended up on the same path somehow..and i am so blessed that our paths met 1smileyblowkiss070909.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
thats so true sis...God designed us and He dont make mistakes
giving of ourselves is what we do best..i believe it is because we know so well what it feels like to be the misfits and we experienced all that hurt and pain..you and i are cut from the same cloth sort of...lol
we just handled it differently..but ended up on the same path somehow..and i am so blessed that our paths met View attachment 2924
I am the blessed one bro my life is much richer because of you... hearthugs.gif