Racist jokes

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Do you know;

Racecar spelt backwards spells racecar. And if you move the 1st letter in the word eat it spells its past tense, ate. And if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants " and add a few letters it spells "fuck off home you free loading, non-english speakin', quick breedin', shit drivin', slanty eyed cunts. And take your towel wearin', camel ridin', hairy backed, big nosed, goat fucking, terrorist bastards with you!"

How weird is that?

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A Turk, an Egyptian, an Algerian, a Pole, a Morroccan, a Paki, an Indian, a Czech, an Afghan, a Kenyan, a Spik, a Wog, a Sudanese, an Iraqi, a Chink, a Russian and an Indonesian walk in a bar.

Welcome to fucking London.

Crudebug

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3691791]A Turk, an Egyptian, an Algerian, a Pole, a Morroccan, a Paki, an Indian, a Czech, an Afghan, a Kenyan, a Spik, a Wog, a Sudanese, an Iraqi, a Chink, a Russian and an Indonesian walk in a bar.

Welcome to fucking London.[/QUOTE]

A Brit walks into a bar.
Welcome to Bangkok.. :)

Am American walks into a mosque..
Welcome to Kabul.. :p

Crudebug

A white bloke driving a car in South Africa hits two black people; first one smashes through the windscreen, second one gets knocked ten yards down the road.
First one gets arrested for breaking and entering. Second one gets arrested for leaving the scene of an accident

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Crudebug, post: 3692847]Define Jewish foreplay......
Two hours of begging.[/QUOTE]

bugger i never realized i`m Jewish ...oh well it`s Saturday so i`m off to the Synagogue........hey are they always built round....ohhh it`s to stop us jews hiding in the dark corners when the collection plate comes round.

Crudebug

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3692921]bugger i never realized i`m Jewish ...oh well it`s Saturday so i`m off to the Synagogue........hey are they always built round....ohhh it`s to stop us jews hiding in the dark corners when the collection plate comes round.[/QUOTE]
but if the missus is bitchin' and moanin' she can go to the Wailing Wall.. lol

Crudebug

First grade class in Brooklyn comes in from recess.
Teacher asks Sarah: "What did you do at recess?"
Sarah says, "I played in the sand box."
Teacher says "that's good. Go to the blackboard, and if you can write 'sand' correctly, I'll give you a fresh-baked cookie."
She does and gets a cookie.
Teacher asks Morris what he did at recess. Morris says, "I played with Sarah in sand box."
Teacher says, "Good. If you write 'Box" correctly on the blackboard, I'll give you a fresh baked cookie."
Morris does, and gets a cookie.
Teacher then asks Mustaffa Abdul Machmoud what he did at recess.
He says, "I tried to play with Sarah and Morris, but they threw rocks at me."
Teacher says, "Threw rocks at you? That sounds like blatant racial discrimination. If you can go the blackboard and write 'blatant racial discrimination' I'll give you a cookie."

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Crudebug, post: 3692961]Police identified the headless body of a floater as an Arab.
They found a date seed stuck in his arse.[/QUOTE]

i don`t understand this one. :nsbapoi:

Crudebug

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3692968]i don`t understand this one. :nsbapoi:[/QUOTE]
Dates.. the favourite snack of a Arab.., (so the clean version is simply seeing a date seed there confirmed he was a camel-riding rag-head)
Date seed .. also means his date was a guy who pumped his rump..

Crudebug

Why did the Turk cross the road?
To bash the chicken

Why did 10 Turks follow?
Coz the chicken was.... winning!!!