Racist jokes

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
I was thinking that it would be nice if we could send all the Muslims to gas chambers. And then I remembered . . .

It's impossible to convince a Muslim to take a shower.

TwiztedAngel

When liberals got caught in confusion whether to feel sorry for the Syrians or the sharks, conservatives were quick to show that the sharks were just acting in self defense.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Muslim Asylum Seekers are claiming they've converted to Christianity to increase their chances of gaining Asylum. Immigration are rolling out their new Muslim detection kits. A pint and a bacon sandwich.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
<section class="jokeText" itemprop="text" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 23.807998657226563px;">I got stopped by the police in Bradford today, for driving the wrong way down a one way street.

"Didn't you see the arrows sir?" The copper asked.

"Arrows? I didn't even see any Indians." I laughed.

He said, "Are you joking sir, there's fucking thousands of them around here." </section>

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
With Germany opening its doors to Syrian immigrants the chief executives of Russia's Gazprom are said to be delightedly rubbing their hands together at the expected increase in gas consumption this winter.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
t's good to see the German people trying to help the refugee crisis in Europe.... but with their history I wonder how many of them turned down the free shower on arrival!

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
At first it was tense and awkward on the bus between the Ku Klux Klan members and the group of Muslim women.

But then the talk turned to laundry tablets.

TwiztedAngel

I complained to the police about a black man that constantly gets drunk and walks down the street cussing and yelling. It was suggested I just run him down in my car. I exclaimed "but isn't that illegal?". The cop told me "who'd notice? He'd blend in with the rest of the filled potholes".

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Police arrested a van driver in Kent today, suspecting him of having fifteen illegal immigrants in the back.
He was later released when it was found to be Bradford fans on their way to a game in Gillingham.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
I was in the doctors waiting room when I overheard a couple of burqa clad women both talking about foul smelling, vaginal discharge,

Or "their children" as they called them.

TwiztedAngel

Every time the Olympics occur, people seem so dismayed that Africans always seem to win every running event. In reality, it should come as no surprise. You'd run that fast too, if you were black, and being chased by a mob of white folks.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
I think I can see what the problem is,

Muslims can live with Jews -Palestine

Muslims cant live with Muslims- Iraq Iran Syria.

Muslims cant live with Christians -Nigeria and other African states.

Its the hot weather!!!

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Over 100 killed as a crane collapsed through the roof at Meccas grand mosque.

A spokesman said, "Thank Allah that there was hardly anyone there, as they all now live in Britain."