Racist jokes

brilor

Jokeroo Legend

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Su Wong marries Lee Wong.
The next year, the Wongs have a new baby.
The nurse brings over a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby girl.
"Congratulations!' says the nurse to the new parents.
"Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?"
The puzzled father looks at his new baby girl and says.

"Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name her Sum Ting Wong.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Hassan and Habib are beggars. They beg in different areas of Sheffield

Habib begs just as long as Hassan but only collects £2 to £3 every day.

Hassan brings home a suitcase FULL of £10 notes, drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house and has a lot of money to spend.

Habib says to Hassan, 'I work just as long and hard as you do but how do you bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day?'

Hassan says, 'Look at your sign, what does it say ?'

Habib's sign reads; 'I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support'.

Hassan says, 'No wonder you only get £2- £3 !'

Habib says... 'So what does your sign say ?'

Hassan shows Habib his sign....

It reads: 'I only need another £10 to move me and my family back to Pakistan'

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
The third Fifty shades of grey film is set to be the sexiest film ever, unless you're Welsh in which case it's the Shawn the Sheep movie.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Once upon a time in China, lived two Chinamen. One named I Cum, and one named No Cum. No Cum marry pretty Chinese girl named No Cum Tu.

For velly oblious reason No Cum and No Cum Tu not have any childlen.

One day, No Cum went out of town on business and I Cum came over and spent the night with No Cum Tu. That night I Cum came and No Cum Tu came, too. This make both velly happy.

However, about 7 or 8 months later, No Cum see he about to become father but he not know how come, so when baby come he named it How Cum U Cum.

Of course, I Cum and No Cum Tu know How Cum U Cum came, but to this day No Cum not know how How Cum U Cum came!

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Just been for a chinese for my tea. The waiter comes over to the table with the bill twenty pound he says i thought thats a bit much so i said to him hey mate tell me the name of katie prices son. He replied halfy price. Champion i said there's a tenner see you later