Racist jokes

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Just been to my first Muslim wedding! I was fantastic when everyone started clapping at the final words of the ceromony, 'You may now meet the bride'!

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Two Syrian refugees are walking through England when one turns to the other and says, "I don't get it, Yasir."

To which the other replied, "What don't you get, Adnan?"

"Six months we've been travelling, and we've only just reached Poland.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
DEMOCRACY AND RACISM EXPLAINED

A Muslim ‘illegal’ asks his mother, "Mama, what's is Democracy and what is Racism?"

"Well son, Democracy is when British tax payers work really hard every day and pay their taxes so that we can get all our benefits!

You know, like our free housing, free healthcare, free education, bigger welfare payments than pensioners, etc., etc. You should know by now, that's called Democracy".

"But mama, don't the British tax payers get really pissed off about that?"

"Of course they do my son, and that's called Racism !

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
In the spirit of political correctness, the makers of Cluedo have decided to add a black character. So now you know who's done it, before the game even fucking starts!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A farmer and his pig go into a bar, the farmer says "pint of lager for the pig, and a pint of bitter and a packet of pork scratchings for me please" . The barman laughs and says to the farmer " no pork scratchings for the pig then, I take it he's not a cannibal?" The pig says "No you cunt I'm a Muslim"

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
I was arguing with my wife in the pub last night when the landlord came over and said, "I think you've had enough mate I suggest you leave."
"You're right mate." I said. "I'll have a few more pints then go home and start packing!"