Radio Stations anywhere in the World.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Things that make me say GOOD GRIEF!

The green dots on this Google Earth represent a radio station anywhere in the world.
Click on any one of the dots
and you will immediately listen to that station with very good sound. Florida Bill especially liked Dublin, halfway up Ireland's east coast, with Irish pub music. My choice (at least for the time I was listening) was Radio Portugal. I cannot imagine the effort that went in to this!

Last edited by a moderator:

squirt

Administrator
stevent222: Things that make me say GOOD GRIEF!
The green dots on this Google Earth represent a radio station anywhere in the world.

Click on any one of the dots and you will immediately listen to that station with very good sound. Florida Bill especially liked Dublin, halfway up Ireland's east coast, with Irish pub music.​

I cannot imagine the effort that went in to this!​
I brought the link from Announcements
that's pretty cool!

Kryten

Jokeroo VIP Status
It's even got Soundartradio of Totnes!
John Germon is chairman of the Ashburton Devon Dialect Club. Once you think you've mastered the art of 'speakin' like wot we duz' you can put your new found skills to the test by taking John's Devon Dialect challenge.

I will soon be speakin like you Bamb!!

Great find StevenT

Bamber

Super Moderator
John Germon is chairman of the Ashburton Devon Dialect Club. Once you think you've mastered the art of 'speakin' like wot we duz' you can put your new found skills to the test by taking John's Devon Dialect challenge.

I will soon be speakin like you Bamb!!

Great find StevenT
'Tis quite a variable dialect. I know people born in Barnstaple who can't understand those born 5 miles away in Muddiford.