red alert

likeaneagle

yes. I use chrome too but,__details ....I visit the UNSAFE SITE anyway! How dare they call the Roo unsafe??

squirt

Administrator
all they're gonna get from me is access to the Roo, and they already have that lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I got the same messages again and I've been off a few hours

This is from Firefox and after I hit ignore Google asked me to submit a message
This is scary stuff for me - I know ya'll say its fine if so then why am I getting these and Laila only could see a white screen earlier
and Essex said a spammer logged in as an Admin :bitenails:

and this is from Chromium

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
If its true and it messes up my computer then what??

and that big red alert message comes up every time

squirt

Administrator
according to those notices, they're only after information: passwords, credit cards
and as long as we don't give it to them by posting it here (and we never do), I don't see the problem

I don't think there's anything wrong with the Roo, but only you can decide if you're willing to take the risk

we didn't get a hacker on jokaroo's login
he came here with a proxy IP that shows up over 400 times on the spammer database
and essex thinks that's how hackers got in

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4963336]according to those notices, they're only after information: passwords, credit cards
and as long as we don't give it to them by posting it here (and we never do), I don't see the problem

I don't think there's anything wrong with the Roo, but only you can decide if you're willing to take the risk

he came here with a proxy IP that shows up over 400 times on the spammer database
[/QUOTE]

Will they be there all the time then because they are every time I try and log in
and I have to fill out the google report sigh... :sob:

and RK won't click on them he was at Roosted :sob:

squirt

Administrator
I don't know, I'm hoping either enough of us report it's not a bad site and it goes away, or that Wojjie does what needs to be done to clear it

I've already talked to RK, thank you for the heads up on him!

I leave for work in 3 minutes

:inlove:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Laila hits ignore anyway on the red alert then she gets a white screen then her virus software goes bezerk she can't get on

RK sent me a msg he can't get in

So Wojjie will need to clear it :time:

likeaneagle

Thank you ! All's right again signing in at the Roo!!!! :christmaskiss: (for me anyway) !!!!!!!!!!

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
yep I haven't had a problem and if I hadn't rec'd a text from Manzy I would never of known about this crap. I don't get any Red Alert message or anything. I would have thought, damn where is everyone, hung over from too much Turkey :rofl:

For everyone's sake I hope you all get in here soon as your :homie: is getting a little lonely here in the Kingdom,,

Wojjie,,, please drop the draw bridge so the Thy members of the Kingdom can come inside, it is cold out there for them :frozen::snow:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I got in with IE..no problems other than the smileys not working an not being able to resize the font..lol
and space bar missing letters as type

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4963336]according to those notices, they're only after information: passwords, credit cards

[/QUOTE]

There is something wrong with the roo, it's infected with the four virus. The good thing is I think it's an android virus so don't come in here via your cell/mobile phone. It said my phone was infected and wanted me to download an app from google play store, but it's a false google play store. Put Norton on my phone and scanned it and it's clean, but how many would have downloaded the app?

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4963396]There is something wrong with the roo, it's infected with the four virus. The good thing is I think it's an android virus so don't come in here via your cell/mobile phone. It said my phone was infected and wanted me to download an app from google play store, but it's a false google play store. Put Norton on my phone and scanned it and it's clean, but how many would have downloaded the app?[/QUOTE]

thumbs up kipper!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well, this is strange I must say. Looked to come in on my old XP system via Chrome, and got the same red alert page that Manzy posted ~ so opened up Win 7 [like yesterday] and came straight in with no problem..... "Urmmmm seems like a three pipe problem here Watson".... [except I've given up my tobacco pipe for an e-pipe].

Bloody hell, just about to finish the above and post ~ and got the flaming red alert page ~ so all is not right in the state of Denmark!!!

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4963396]The good thing is I think it's an android virus so don't come in here via your cell/mobile phone. [/QUOTE]

It's not just an android virus I think.

Has anyone clicked an redirected imgur link recently? Or uploaded a picture through such a link?

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I posted a few with Imgur yesterday, but had the site tab open, and copied the BB code and pasted it here ~ haven't done any today as I'm in Win 7, and not set up with all my old files as yet.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I really don't understand why I'm not affected, either at home via my 3 mobile dongle connection on a laptop or at work on a tower via broadband, both systems using Chrome.

[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 4963425]I posted a few with Imgur yesterday, but had the site tab open, and copied the BB code and pasted it here ~ haven't done any today as I'm in Win 7, and not set up with all my old files as yet.[/QUOTE]

Having the site tab open is no problem at all.......

I mean clicking a link to "Imgur" but got redirected