Reply to thread

Bamber

Super Moderator
Anyone else having to hit the "Reply to thread" button twice to get the post box to open up?

Bamber

Super Moderator
I tried editing my first post and got this:

It was fine yesterday, someone's been faffing about again.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It wasn`t me!:backingout:I have stopped faffing years ago.

I need to double click but i get to it ok.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Yeah, I checked a couple of new members out earlier (spammers both), but can't get into the Admin panel any longer. May just need a server reboot (I hope).

Bamber

Super Moderator
I found a way to ban potential spammers. When I ban I get this error...

...but the ban does work.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
When i click on my profile ect i get a database error.
You will have to catch the Faffer.

TwiztedAngel

I wonder. Will we need to change our passwords (at least) weekly, so we can forget what passwords we use? It seems as though, the harder you fight to get rid of the spammers, under Google rules) the more they screw up the system.

It's like the ads on games from Google Play. Some of the ads make your Android device crash when you try to close the ads... and I am talking about full page ads that I should be able to close. I'd say that either Google is at fault, or it's the advertisers scripting their ads so that you cannot ignore them, or close them.

Bamber

Super Moderator
As there is no sensitive information (bank details etc) on here, I see no need to continually change passwords.

squirt

Administrator
and this wasn't the result of a hack, this is a database error, we've gotten them before, we'll get them again!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
When signing in today I clicked on my messages. Unread private messge, Unread visitor message and got this.

The Funny Pictures & Jokes by Jokeroo database has encountered a problem.

I'll be back to this because now am going to run a computer check, clean cookies and run a Spybot Search and Destory program.

Thanks for all the other information I though it was just me because other then LMP the earth does revole around ME.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I just clicked on the reply button only once and the window came right up,, last night when I went to Laila's PSP thread i got a message from Norton to leave the Roo as it had something about something malicious or hacked, I don't remember but it was a warning from Norton to get out, so I did but this morning Manzy was telling me how it is all screwed up again and it took her about 2 minutes to get into a thread so I am going to go to other threads and see what happens,, the :homie: 's security team at work :rofl:

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
They don't have enough hard disk space

They can get the same error also if their /tmp filesystem reach 100% of usage.

:hairpull:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Just tried to look at some of these add's here you know the ones at the top of the page. "Photos Celebs don't want you to see." "Daisy Duke what she looks like now." And each time I did the computer would tell me I had a virus and need to call some number in order not to have my information (facebook, banking statements, credit card numbers go to a hacker) rederected and have it stopped. Hey am not slow but did have to restart my computer to get the guy to shutup.

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4984340]Just tried to look at some of these add's here you know the ones at the top of the page. "Photos Celebs don't want you to see." "Daisy Duke what she looks like now." And each time I did the computer would tell me I had a virus and need to call some number in order not to have my information (facebook, banking statements, credit card numbers go to a hacker) rederected and have it stopped. Hey am not slow but did have to restart my computer to get the guy to shutup. [/QUOTE]

you could in the future try Ctrl - Alt - Delete then go to -start task manager- and close the program. Hold ctrl and alt at the same time then click delete.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Just Debbie, post: 4984445]you could in the future try Ctrl - Alt - Delete then go to -start task manager- and close the program. Hold ctrl and alt at the same time then click delete.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Debbie yes I do that sometimes to restart but usually just go to the google thingy on the left bottom of my screen and then click on 'restart.' I can 'Switch user' 'Log off' 'Lock' 'Restart' or 'Sleep.'