Retail restraint (please add)

Bamber

Super Moderator

squirt

Administrator
may I have another? lol peekaboo.gif

a man got upset because we have eggs on sale, a dozen for $1, and he got the wrong ones, by the time it was all said and done, he'd demanded that I ignore my other customers, yelled at me for not helping him faster, then yelled at me for walking away from him to help another customer, had screamed in my face to shut up twice, and called the police on another customer who stepped in lol
apparently, he didn't call anybody, cuz he left, and the police never showed up lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
may I have another? lol View attachment 29314

a man got upset because we have eggs on sale, a dozen for $1, and he got the wrong ones, by the time it was all said and done, he'd demanded that I ignore my other customers, yelled at me for not helping him faster, then yelled at me for walking away from him to help another customer, had screamed in my face to shut up twice, and called the police on another customer who stepped in lol
apparently, he didn't call anybody, cuz he left, and the police never showed up lol
what an asshole...he obviously cant read english or he would have grabbed the right brand
i good argument for abortion..unfortunately his mom must have been pro-life...lmao 1hug.gif

squirt

Administrator
he kept asking how he was supposed to know which eggs to get, and I kept pointing to the sign
it said: Kroger Grade A Large Eggs, 1 dozen for $1
so he kept pointing to all the other eggs that are "Grade A"
it finally dawned on me (after the fact) that he had no idea eggs are sold by the size: small, medium, large, extra large, jumbo
then he wanted me to hold his hand while we waited for a manager by the egg case, but I was running SCO, I literally couldn't! lol
I shouldn't even have been back there in the first place, but I felt bad that he had gone back and gotten the wrong eggs again, so I wanted to get the right ones for him, so he could be on his way
then he wanted me to hold his hand at SCO, but it was like 5:30PM, and we were knee deep in it, plus I had an elderly lady who's electric cart had died, and I was working on getting her another one, and he's wanting lessons on how to find produce, then when I try to show him, he's wanting me to tell him how he's supposed to know to do that, and it's all I can do at this point not to ask him WTF he thought SELF checkout was?! lol
you're a freakin' grown man, if you don't know how to do stuff by now, I'm the LEAST of your problems! lol
bless the little old lady's heart, she asked me if I was alright, I assured her I was ♥