RIP Sassy/Sassypants

Angeldreams

It is with great sadness in my heart that I am posting this, my beautiful "daughter" on the Roo, Sassy - Debbie Eastin Douglas - passed away last night.

She was a sweet, clever and witty lady who battled with cancer and diabetes and was courageous in the face of her battle She loved to create pictures and tags for so many people, it took her mind off her pain and gave her joy.

She has left a huge hole in my heart, we have been friends for many years, talking for hours at a time on Messenger and sometimes on the phone. She had an unending faith in her Lord and saviour, and will join her beloved parents and sisters walking in the gardens of heaven, well again and free to run with the sun on her lovely face. Our love and thoughts go out to her family at this sad time.

I love you sweet Sassy baby, and will miss you so very much. Sleep in peace my darling girl xox

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
OMG :sob: :sob: :sob:

I can't believe it :cry: sassy played in the challenge thread she was one of Roo creators we all shared so much in there.. I will miss her very very much I don't know what to say right now except her last creation was a Beautiful angel like she is now.. May you be at peace and out of pain now sassy doll as I used to call you, you will always be with us in the challenge thread and in our hearts, and with your sisters in heaven :iheartyou:

Your angel :littleheart:

I am so glad we had the chance to chat and I got to tell you how much I appreciated your friendship and
ALL the tags and gifs you'd make for me.. ESPECIALLY any red head ones!
Thank you Sassy/Debbie
You are loved and will be missed very much!

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
We never know the battles people on here are struggling with this really brakes my heart what a dear soul she was. God rest her sweet soul ...I have to go and wipe the tears from my eyes I am so saddened by the news...
Her last creation was a Angel on a butterfly she is now are Angel and the butterfly means new life...

God Bless her dear family & friends she left behind...:littleheart:

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
awwwwwww ... sassy ... heaven just gained an angel! ♥
it will always be spring where you are, He will wipe away every tear from your eye and pain won't even be a memory
though I wish you could have stayed here a little while longer, I wouldn't wish you back
I know you have found more joy than any that could be found on earth
and if you happen to see Deb up there, please give her a hug for me
~ RIP beautiful girl, you've earned your rest! ~

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[video=youtube;LraOiHUltak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraOiHUltak&list=PLuYUgVAKJV6VmnZkZs0Loa-GveVGFy05g&index=11[/video]

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk, by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When you face is before me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by You glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus
Or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah
Will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine when that day comes
When I find myself standing in the Son
I can only imagine when all I would do is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for You, Jesus
Or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I…

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

I saw on your Facebook you loved the Seahawks it made me smile so I think you should have this here :iheartyou: