RIP Sassy/Sassypants

Goodgrief

Sad news indeed. I will miss her. Farewell, lovely lady.

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It seems that lately this is the only way i make it in here.
Sassy out ranks me both in post count and Class. I've learned alot from her and I'll check for her over my shoulder every time i open PS
:Iloveyou:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
this news has me in shock..i am literally lost for words..i will miss her deeply...she had a huge heart and compassion for others...when i first found my way Back to the ROO..i had a question about the color combination of orange and purple hat was supposed to have some meaning to me..to this day i still dont know what they mean..but Sassy took a picture of the sunrise at her house and posted it in my thank you thread in society forum...she said she didnt know what the colors orange and purple had meant to me but that now i have a new meaning to them..i was so grateful to her for that simple act of kindness she showed me..since that moment..every time i see orange and purple together i think of Deb and that beautiful sunrise
Rest In peace my friend P.S. say hello to Geoff for me

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OMG,, another Princess has departed our Kingdom to join all those who departed before her to the Big Roo in Heaven,, now she is our ever loving Angle to look down on us to guide and protect us with her great wisdom. I always enjoyed our little talks Sassy Girl and your surely going to be missed by all that you had touched their hearts and souls. I feel so blessed to have had the great fortune of knowing you all of these years past. Rest in Peace our Beautiful Angle in the Sky,,,,

squirt

Administrator
ya know, I'm a lil' jealous, she's sitting up there with Rainy! and Geoff and grumpa and Who else, and for some reason those are the only ones I can think of at the moment lol :blush:
but I can't help but think that she's got one of the best seats in heaven, getting to see all the people that we haven't gotten to see in a very long time
give 'em all a big hug for us, sassy! :rose:

Angeldreams

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5022929]ya know, I'm a lil' jealous, she's sitting up there with Rainy! and Geoff and grumpa and Who else, and for some reason those are the only ones I can think of at the moment lol :blush:
but I can't help but think that she's got one of the best seats in heaven, getting to see all the people that we haven't gotten to see in a very long time
give 'em all a big hug for us, sassy! :rose:
[/QUOTE]

Not forgetting Moondancer, Tigergirl and Sweet Dusty too! They will be having a grand party up there, and watching over us all - all so loved and missed xxx

squirt

Administrator
it's funny you mentioning Tiger, I just found the tag Dreamer made when she passed away ♥
:bravo: :blowhearts:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Angeldreams, post: 5025070]Not forgetting Moondancer, Tigergirl and Sweet Dusty too! They will be having a grand party up there, and watching over us all - all so loved and missed xxx[/QUOTE]

I know they all are! I sure miss my Dusty she was more of a Tooner than a Rooer but many knew her - our times on FB come up all the time on Facebook memories I'm glad they added that feature it tells me shes thinking of me and with me ♥

Tiger was awesome and I miss creating with her - she used Photo Impact I have that but need to try it again, I know Dreamer uses it and look at her awesome creations

Tigergirl had this in her sig and made me a few tags I cherish all my tags made from others :littleheart:

I had a penguin thread at Tooners it was a link to a site Tiger took part of it and made this for me

Miss you very much sassy doll :cry: :lotsalove:

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5025109]it's funny you mentioning Tiger, I just found the tag Dreamer made when she passed away ♥
:bravo: :blowhearts:

[/QUOTE]
Oh wow! lol I think I lost this tag when my older computer crashed a few years ago, thanks for posting this sis!! :hugs:
I think of her so often, and yes she's the one that got me started using PhotoImpact. She sent me a copy of the PhotoImpact 10 along with animations she made along with some tuts. I sure do miss talking to her about it and all the new things we would discover while playing with it lol :inlove:

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5028286]

I know they all are! I sure miss my Dusty she was more of a Tooner than a Rooer but many knew her - our times on FB come up all the time on Facebook memories I'm glad they added that feature it tells me shes thinking of me and with me ♥

Tiger was awesome and I miss creating with her - she used Photo Impact I have that but need to try it again, I know Dreamer uses it and look at her awesome creations

Tigergirl had this in her sig and made me a few tags I cherish all my tags made from others :littleheart:

I had a penguin thread at Tooners it was a link to a site Tiger took part of it and made this for me

Miss you very much sassy doll :cry: :lotsalove:

[/QUOTE]

I remember that sig! lol And we had so much fun in that penguin thread!
you know another great Rooer/Tooner I miss so much is HandyManMike, especially around this time of year, we always had the Easter egg challenge. That was such another fun thread!