RIP Sassy/Sassypants

squirt

Administrator
I still have my copy of PI that she sent me, and the PM with instructions on how to use it
she covered all the bases, that's just how she was!
there are no coincidences! lol :high5:
:lotsoflove:[/COLOR]

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5022929]ya know, I'm a lil' jealous, she's sitting up there with Rainy! and Geoff and grumpa and Who else, and for some reason those are the only ones I can think of at the moment lol :blush:
but I can't help but think that she's got one of the best seats in heaven, getting to see all the people that we haven't gotten to see in a very long time
give 'em all a big hug for us, sassy! :rose:
[/QUOTE]

I still miss Handyman Mike...I didn't know him well but he made a big effort to to make me feel welcome when I was new to the Roo.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
We Sure have lost a lot of good people we all were privilege to call friends ...:littleheart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 5034050]I still miss Handyman Mike...I didn't know him well but he made a big effort to to make me feel welcome when I was new to the Roo.[/QUOTE]

Handyman Mike was the first person who helped me with my sig.. I had a waterfall in my sig and he asked me if he could add my name and the rest is history he was always so helpful and thoughtful

I used to post with him at Tooners in his Grateful Dead thread he was awesome! and greatly missed :rose:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5034210]Handyman Mike was the first person who helped me with my sig.. I had a waterfall in my sig and he asked me if he could add my name and the rest is history he was always so helpful and thoughtful

I used to post with him at Tooners in his Grateful Dead thread he was awesome! and greatly missed :rose:
[/QUOTE]

I loved Mikes Egg & Pumpkin Challenges theirs were I got to know him he was so sweet ...

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Yes we sure have lost a lot of members of our great family. I feel so blessed to have met Handyman Mike, he was working on a Mobile Home in the same park that I had a large contract with. We sat on the tail gate of my truck and got to know each other better in person.

The when we went to Yellow Stone Park a few years back we met Grumpa (Paul) and he took us on a great tour of Salt Lake, Utah and then the next day his Daughter and Son came to the RV Park and we had BBQ Steaks, Tatter salad and just an enjoyable time.

may all of our family rest in peace,, blesse their souls

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3DhbEfgpA1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>......

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 5080768]Lost another legend today. Jerry Lewis died at the age of 91. Funny guy.[/QUOTE]

He will be missed for sure GG.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="Kryten, post: 5081503] Found myself smiling reading all the posts above.......

[/QUOTE]

So very true! I've lost a lot of friends over the years. Some were very close to me through my life. Others, I only knew for a few years in my teens. Forgotten? Never!
Gordon. so goofy and funny. Wayne, I always had to wake him up during English class. Julien, he died last year. Then other friends like Geoff.
Life is full of sorrow at times, but never, ever forget the good times.

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
I am deeply saddened by this news. My prayers go out to her family and friends. R.I.P Dear Lady~ you will be missed! ♥

I know im too new, i never knew her, or talked to her.. but surely im sad, my heart goes to all of you who miss her and prayers bee sent to her family. only God can fix your hearts to not hurt as much and to find comfort. :(

Angeldreams

I miss you sweetheart - it's midnight here and normally I would be talking to you and wishing a happy birthday either online or on the phone. I miss your voice and the sweetness of your smile. I miss your lovely creations and your poetry, and most of all I miss your love and friendship. Until we meet in the garden of heaven, I love you. Your MommyAngel xoxox

Happybirthdayflowers16.png