RoadKill's Creations

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
leopard.jpg

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Just posted about these in the challenge thread lol

Again both are awesome you do excellent work on your backgrounds
And it’s ok to add animation from the net that you didn’t make we all do that at times lol
I liked your creation threads better where they used to be but that’s just me 😅
we’re still commenting twice no matter where they are.. if it ain’t broke and you know the rest lol

squirt

Administrator
we’re still commenting twice no matter where they are.. if it ain’t broke and you know the rest lol
it was never about the comments, it was about posting the same creation twice in the same forum
at least now they're in 2 separate forums, and hopefully getting twice the views

1056422l7uive35wf.gif

squirt

Administrator
the number of times a thread has been viewed
they turned our views back on, where the thread counter counts posts, underneath that is the number of views
that counter was turned off in the old Roo
people may not be posting, but the views continue to go up ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
the number of times a thread has been viewed
they turned our views back on, where the thread counter counts posts, underneath that is the number of views
that counter was turned off in the old Roo
people may not be posting, but the views continue to go up ♥
I should of worded it differently I know what views are but what does getting more views mean
as fas as a thread goes? Is it part of stats and such? I always forget to go to that part of the forum

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Just posted about these in the challenge thread lol

Again both are awesome you do excellent work on your backgrounds
And it’s ok to add animation from the net that you didn’t make we all do that at times lol
I liked your creation threads better where they used to be but that’s just me 😅
thank you for the compliment on my backgrounds...i do put a lot of time and effort into them
it is nice to know they are appreciated..if you ever want me to make one for you just ask..lol

it took me a bit to get use to it being here...but now i got use to it
i have noticed there are a lot more views than there ever was with it being here
i have started using a watermark to keep them from being stolen...1 is visible and the other is registered but unseen sillyreindeer2.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
ok...i was hoping you would ask that...i would love to see what you do with it 1bk.gif
the first thing you have to do was get rid of the black background

squirt

Administrator
that is nearly impossible to do to an animation, you have to take each frame and remove the background one by one
and since there's 36 frames, there's no way you could get it exactly the same 36 times
I would never attempt that, I'm impressed as hell that you did! lol
I would either use that gif as my background or find a gif with a transparent background

1kissheart.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
that is nearly impossible to do to an animation, you have to take each frame and remove the background one by one
and since there's 36 frames, there's no way you could get it exactly the same 36 times
I would never attempt that, I'm impressed as hell that you did! lol
I would either use that gif as my background or find a gif with a transparent background

View attachment 22673
so what you are saying is i did it backwards?...i should have started with that instead of my own work?