RoadKill's Creations

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
outstanding job, Love! View attachment 23129
the sparkles in the owl absolutley ROCKS! ♥

View attachment 23130
that was all from the pik you posed in my colors...i only add the tube to it and the sparkles were in that pik...must have
been i did not do any animating...but thank you..it did turn out this time...lol 11_1_206sq1.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Attachments

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
ok its me that is confused..we are talking 2 different images
1...the owl and the sparkles is the one that happened when i pasted the owl into the colors background

2...the fairy on the chimmney is the one i used the pixie dust in..the one i wasnt happy with
you said it needed to be transparent or my background had to be black
well that is now transparent...i figured out how to do it
1kiss3a.gif

squirt

Administrator
I was going to try pasting it into a different animation to see what happens (the owl)

I understood about the pixie dust, but I don't know why you're offering it to me

11_1_206sq1.gif

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
RK... I can see that you are really trying to get into animation ~ if I can help in any way ~ just PM me with an email address and I would be very happy to help in any way I can my friend ~ good job so far ~ now the fun can begin.... LOL

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't duplicate it, no matter what gif I try
so I went back to this one, still didn't do what yours did
View attachment 23199

i have no clue what i did or how i did it..i redid it exactly the same way and there are no sparkles 2e24gnc.gif
so i did it the same way with this background..and no sparkles...i have no idea what i did to get the sparkles
owl2.gif

Attachments

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
RK... I can see that you are really trying to get into animation ~ if I can help in any way ~ just PM me with an email address and I would be very happy to help in any way I can my friend ~ good job so far ~ now the fun can begin.... LOL
not sure how deep i want to get into animation...i was just playing around with something different...thanks for the offer..i will keep that in mind...and thank you for the encouragement 1high5.gif