RoadKill's Creations

AuroraAngel

thank you so much my sister..it makes me happy to see you♥
And the same goes for you. I know you have a lot going on and I can't wait until you have more time to spend with all of us! I am counting the days until you are back with us more often.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
And the same goes for you. I know you have a lot going on and I can't wait until you have more time to spend with all of us! I am counting the days until you are back with us more often.
well we held a tenants only meeting and discussed a few things..these were passed on to the manager...now the property manager just needs to meet with the owners to see what can be done...i am tired of acting like security for this building..getting too old for the shit gong on...lol
I hope you have a wonderful Easter. Great job with your Easter egg! I love it!

thank you my sister i hope you do too..my oldest grand-daughter is coming for the weekend
and thank you for the encouragement♥

AuroraAngel

well we held a tenants only meeting and discussed a few things..these were passed on to the manager...now the property manager just needs to meet with the owners to see what can be done...i am tired of acting like security for this building..getting too old for the shit gong on...lol

thank you my sister i hope you do too..my oldest grand-daughter is coming for the weekend
and thank you for the encouragement♥

I'm so happy it's all getting resolved. No one needs to be going thru what was going on.

You're always welcome, my brother. :emoji_heartpulse:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'm so happy it's all getting resolved. No one needs to be going thru what was going on.

You're always welcome, my brother. :emoji_heartpulse:
it will all be up to the owners as to what gets resolved..but there is at least some hope now

I can't think of a better Easter Greeting than what you created as one in this graphic. Just beautiful.

awww...thank you sister...i have my oldest grand-daughter coming for the weekend..i am so excited
have an awesome Easter♥

squirt

Administrator
I was laying in bed last night thinking about what was going through His mind the night before Good Friday
He knew what was coming, He knew it was going to be brutal, He knew how much He would suffer, yet He stayed and let the Romans take Him
awesome Good Friday graphic, Love! ♥

heartburst1.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I was laying in bed last night thinking about what was going through His mind the night before Good Friday
He knew what was coming, He knew it was going to be brutal, He knew how much He would suffer, yet He stayed and let the Romans take Him
awesome Good Friday graphic, Love! ♥

View attachment 58354
yes and He still did it for us♥