Romford Lad Gallery

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi guys ~ I've spent a long time thinking about opening a thread for some of my efforts ~ it's only recently that I've been reasonably pleased with some of them ~ and thought that if I put those here, I would have them in one place ~ thanks go to so many of you who have helped me [and are still helping me] to get this far ~ I've a long way to go and hopefully this will make me concentrate more ~ we'll see ~ time is my biggest problem........

[jimg]12f4/z3/a/k/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

[jimg]12f5/z3/b/k/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
very good Peter :clap: ,i wish i could do this, but i just stared at the web site kipper sent me and did not have a clue where to start.
i love the mouse one hehehehe i willed the little bugger to fall in but he never did.
you have done some brill ones of me in the past which are also brilliant,i always look foward to seeing your add-on pics.
keep up the good work mate.:clapanddance:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Steve ~ that's so kind of you ~ it's something like that which makes one carry on learning and trying to do better ~ if you only knew the number of emails that have gone on between Kip [bless him] and me, he has so much patience, and without his help i wouldn't have been able to spell my name [come to think of it, I still can't DOH]...

Will attempt the odd add-on when I can, you can be sure of that...take care, and thanks again..

:thumbs up:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Great Work![/QUOTE]

Thank you Eyezman ~ as I said in my note to you on your thread ~ 18 months ago, I couldn't do anything ~ there are great people here, who will help in any way ~ it's all down to them that I manage to get some images together ~ keep at your own stuff ~ it's important to have your own way, and not to be disheartned into thinking that you have to immediately be as good as some of them here ~ I still have a long way to go..

Great Work![/COLOR][/I][/B]
Thank you Eyezman ~ as I said in my note to you on your thread ~ 18 months ago, I couldn't do anything ~ there are great people here, who will help in any way ~ it's all down to them that I manage to get some images together ~ keep at your own stuff ~ it's important to have your own way, and not to be disheartned into thinking that you have to immediately be as good as some of them here ~ I still have a long way to go..

:thumbs up:[/QUOTE]

I just don't have time to learn any animation right now. But I still like making pics even though I'm kinda limited. As long as I'm having fun; that's all that counts though.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
lol ... I'm so glad to see this gallery! you'll look back 6 months from now and go wow ... lol
:popheart:[/COLOR][/B]
As you know very well dearest ~ I've thought a long time about starting my own ~ and now am pleased that I have ~ still have to sort out one or two others that I'm reasonably pleased with ~ but on a personal note, it is nice to have somewhere to place the ones 'I like' instead of searching through various files I've kept them in...Thank you my darlin' girl...

:kissy:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I just don't have time to learn any animation right now. But I still like making pics even though I'm kinda limited. As long as I'm having fun; that's all that counts though.[/QUOTE]

You got it one my friend ~ have fun ~ and I enjoy seeing the pics you make ~ I started off by doing just that ~ and slowly added bits...but it's the fun that's the most important thing ~ just 'crack' on...