Romford Lad Gallery

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5113557]it's beautiful! :clap:
and I even got Merlin lol ♥
fun IS the point! lol
good to see you!!! :sendinglove:
[/QUOTE]

So pleased you like it, and getting the little fella ~ and yes there is so much fun, but the line between fun and frustration when starting to use a new prog. can be very annoying..........LOL
:sendinglove:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5113681]:clap:
[/QUOTE]

Oh my word... Morph....and of course the great Tony Hart [probably one of the most underrated 'artists' working in children's television] and a '10' from my No.1 critic is praise enough after such a time.
Cheers Steve, appreciate that.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 5113912]Awesome artwork, Peter! Yes, I got Merlin! Eagle-eyed people like Squirt an myself truly enjoy the game.[/QUOTE]

My dearest GG ~ glad you like it, and as far as the little fella is concerned, when I'm just so pleased to be able to post something now, the little so-and-so has been constantly at me to get something done.... LOL ~ it has become a game now hasn't it, I could think about trying to do a moving picture without him in it 'somewhere' ~ thank you so much.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 5113293]Well dear friends ~ I made myself a promise that I wouldn't get 'back' properly until I could make a moving picture. It's been 'fun' and without Kip, I wouldn't even be here doing this stuff ~ still haven't got it all sorted, PSP9 to PSPx5 is quite different, but I have the other bits, and am trying to get back to making something I 'really' like. This is sort of 'OK' ~ but am hoping to get it much smoother as I go on. I kept an old image from the Challenge.... and used it as a starting point...

the new 'morph' prog, is still something I'm working on ~ buy 'HEY' it's fun to try...and managed to get this result...

[/QUOTE]

Beautiful and the timing on the merge is spot on! Gives us time to enjoy the original as well :bravo: :goldstars:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Great to see you back doing what you do best,, it all looks good and if memory serves me right, some one called Romford Lad told me to have fun and it will come in time,,, :teeth:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5114069]Beautiful and the timing on the merge is spot on! Gives us time to enjoy the original as well :bravo: :goldstars:[/QUOTE]

Thanks dear Manzy ~ you're very kind, and I'm so pleased you enjoyed it as well........

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 5114154]looks good to me RL:bravo:[/QUOTE]

That's very kind of you RK ~ it's been a while, glad you like it my friend

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 5114215]Great to see you back doing what you do best,, it all looks good and if memory serves me right, some one called Romford Lad told me to have fun and it will come in time,,, :teeth:[/QUOTE]

Haha...that must of been during one of my sane moments my friend, thanks for that, appreciate it

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 5114330]Haha...that must of been during one of my sane moments my friend, thanks for that, appreciate it[/QUOTE]

Your :homie: say's you're very welcome Thy Night RL of the Roo :laugh:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 5113293]Well dear friends ~ I made myself a promise that I wouldn't get 'back' properly until I could make a moving picture. It's been 'fun' and without Kip, I wouldn't even be here doing this stuff ~ still haven't got it all sorted, PSP9 to PSPx5 is quite different, but I have the other bits, and am trying to get back to making something I 'really' like. This is sort of 'OK' ~ but am hoping to get it much smoother as I go on. I kept an old image from the Challenge.... and used it as a starting point...

the new 'morph' prog, is still something I'm working on ~ buy 'HEY' it's fun to try...and managed to get this result...

[/QUOTE]

Beautiful! Even working with a new program, you have managed to create another flawless and lovely ani. Well done! (I am still looking for Merlin...lol)

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I wished I could stop it from changing to the morph,, my eyes aren't that quick to look for Merlin before the pic changes,, great move there RL :laugh3:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 5114923]
Beautiful! Even working with a new program, you have managed to create another flawless and lovely ani. Well done! (I am still looking for Merlin...lol)

[/QUOTE]

Thank you my dear lady ~ we all know what's it's like to get something new to work with, various bits in different places, different icons etc, and when you get to a certain age, you sometimes feel that you just "don't want the hassle" ~ but when you keep going, and things fall into place a bit, you then think "Hell, I've got this"...until you suddenly realise you haven't. The little fella is there I assure you, I would never post any ani now without him in it 'somewhere' ~ he has become part of me and my thinking process........ sad isn't it....LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 5115071]I wished I could stop it from changing to the morph,, my eyes aren't that quick to look for Merlin before the pic changes,, great move there RL :laugh3:[/QUOTE]

Haha ~ you can, but if I post that here, then everyone would know how to do it ~ and what started out as just me using the little fella as a sort of copyright, has now become a game for a few of my friends here ~ which means just so much to me ~ if you hadn't already guessed my dear friend, the little fella doesn't like the morph, he tells me that it makes him go dizzy...LOL

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
:rofl: then I guess I must be a cousin to the "Little Fella" since it makes me a little dizzy too ,,, I think you have a wonderful idea by implementing the "Little Fella" into your work. It is so fun trying to find him,,, especially since we might be related and that would mean he has Royalty within him, :heehee:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 5118843]:rofl: then I guess I must be a cousin to the "Little Fella" since it makes me a little dizzy too ,,, I think you have a wonderful idea by implementing the "Little Fella" into your work. It is so fun trying to find him,,, especially since we might be related and that would mean he has Royalty within him, :heehee:[/QUOTE]

Well the King has spoken ~ and who are we to disagree with that...LOL ~ thank you for your 'very' kind comments ~ the little fella is also very happy, in fact he keeps telling me now that I have to call him 'Prince' ~ but I had to remind him that I saved him from a site that was about to be destroyed ~ and therefore he shouldn't get above he's station ~ he agrees, and says that he's just delighted to be in what he decides I should do ~ and that I shouldn't get taken away by all the great comments 'we' get here...........LOL

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
All that talk between you and the little fella went on and on just to say, go to hell King :homie: we don't need non of your dern Royalty,,, now get out of the swamp and back to your castle :heehee:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 5120816]All that talk between you and the little fella went on and on just to say, go to hell King :homie: we don't need non of your dern Royalty,,, now get out of the swamp and back to your castle :heehee:[/QUOTE]

Haha ~ nothing could be further from the truth ~ there can only be 'one King' here in the Roo ~ and the little fella was getting just a bit big headed ~ and as for me, well I'm an out and out Royalist, and would never say 'go to hell' ~ over here I'd probably be locked up in the Tower....LOL