Romford Lad Gallery

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well my dear friends, like all of us, the 'new' Roo has thrown up one or two problems ~ I have been testing out with various posts in different threads ~ so far it all seems to work ~ but not as we knew it.
That said, I think there's an opportunity here to carry on as we did before, my problem is that I have now got all new programmes, and whilst my animation ideas haven't gone ~ I see more scope for things ~ so it may be just a little while before I get to post something that I am happy with ~ also, it's getting way below freezing here, and the little fella has gone to bed [he said until the New Year] but I'm not too sure about that..... LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Merry Christmas Peter!
We are getting snowed under right now. It's OK to let Merlin hibernate!

All my best wishes!
Many thanks my dear GG ~ well our snow has gone ~ and it's now, surprising mild [for the time of year] but I think you are right, and I'll let the little fella have a rest.

Best wishes to you and your family as well dear lady.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I'm a little late for Christmas wishes but as GG said, the little fella needs to hibernate so he will have enough energy to pick out his hiding places, mean while, have a Happy n Safe New Years,, since I don't drink you can have a pint on me,, :geek::ROFLMAO:

Goodgrief

Happy New Year, sweet Peter! It's -38C with the windchill factor..... Please make sure that Merlin doesn't travel to western Canada... I don't want him to turn blue. All the best, hugs and a kiss on the cheek!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thank you guys so much ~ had and have a couple of things to sort out, but had to pop in and wish you all well for the New Year....

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I have a couple of things to say dear ones, but will start with this image from some time back...

I thought it would make a fun ani ~ so had a go at it.....

In fact I've been playing with this one, and not coming into the Roo ~ the reason is because my brother died suddenly 4 days before Christmas ~ we are sorting out the funeral for next week, and I'm not one to post in other threads, so I thought that by doing an ani and just letting my dear friends here who pop in and are so kind in their comments, that they deserve to know the reason for my absence ~ I wasn't ignoring anyone, it's just the situation.

squirt

Administrator
so much to see in this one, I'm gonna have to come back and look closer!

I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!
angelheart1.gif

sendinglove.gif