Romford Lad Gallery

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
my thoughts and prayers are with you..i am so sorry on the loss of your brother:emoji_angel:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I’m so sorry I missed this ~ sending much love to you and your family Peter during this difficult time ❤️❤️❤️

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I’m so sorry I missed this ~ sending much love to you and your family Peter during this difficult time ❤️❤️❤️
Im so sorry for your loss Peter........I know it is to lose a brother. My prayers are for you and your kin..........

Thank you dear ones ~ appreciate your very kind wishes ~ it's life, hard at times ~ but my brother had a wonderful sense of humour ~ so would be pleased that we took over the pub afterwards to drink his health...LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Many thanks Phil ~ under the circumstances with my niece and two nephews and the families from them all, plus others who took the time and drove down to Findon [near Worthing] it did feel that it was right ~ and sad yes, but also a time to tell the tales, and have a laugh as well ~ he'll love what 'his' kids organised for him, whether he's looking down, or looking up...LOL

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I thought it was about time I tried to get back to doing some animation ~ took an effort as the 'heart' wasn't in it ~ but decided on trying to do something with this image..

and after a bit of messing about, got this ~ it's not 'right' but feel it's a start...

its a great start RL

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I thought it was about time I tried to get back to doing some animation ~ took an effort as the 'heart' wasn't in it ~ but decided on trying to do something with this image..

and after a bit of messing about, got this ~ it's not 'right' but feel it's a start...

its Beautiful and the owl is amazing... ♥ and Welcome back my friend ♥

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
its Beautiful and the owl is amazing... ♥ and Welcome back my friend ♥

So pleased you like it ~ I was wondering about the owl, but the morph got me out of trouble as I did want it to be just sitting there from the start, bit mad really......LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Still getting the new prog. up and running ~ haven't got all the add on bits as yet ~ so had this image...

and spent time playing around with various thoughts ~ and managed this ~ the 'little fella' loved it ~ told me that it shows my 'mad' side, but then I've had that ever since I started to try and do animations.... LOL

Last edited:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A bit late, but I'm sending my deepest condolences. Keep thinking about the good times.
Hi my dear GG ~ well, as they say "it went well, and we 'are' now thinking about the great and good times ~ although to be honest, as I sit here in my 'boy's room' playing around with the comp. and animations and painting ~ at the back of my mind still lingers the thought of the phone ringing and 'that voice' [he had quite a special speaking voice] saying "well are you there, or what?". That will take a little longer but each day gets better ~ thank you for popping in my dear one.