Romford Lad Gallery

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
my thoughts and prayers are with you..i am so sorry on the loss of your brother:emoji_angel:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I’m so sorry I missed this ~ sending much love to you and your family Peter during this difficult time ❤️❤️❤️
Im so sorry for your loss Peter........I know it is to lose a brother. My prayers are for you and your kin..........

Thank you dear ones ~ appreciate your very kind wishes ~ it's life, hard at times ~ but my brother had a wonderful sense of humour ~ so would be pleased that we took over the pub afterwards to drink his health...LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Many thanks Phil ~ under the circumstances with my niece and two nephews and the families from them all, plus others who took the time and drove down to Findon [near Worthing] it did feel that it was right ~ and sad yes, but also a time to tell the tales, and have a laugh as well ~ he'll love what 'his' kids organised for him, whether he's looking down, or looking up...LOL

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you dear ones ~ appreciate your very kind wishes ~ it's life, hard at times ~ but my brother had a wonderful sense of humour ~ so would be pleased that we took over the pub afterwards to drink his health...LOL
it's wonderful when you can honor someone for what you loved about them ♥