Romford Lad Gallery

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Yikes! Get a safety net! Got him!
Haha ~ my dear GG ~ in fact the little fella told be where he would like to go, because he certainly doesn't like running water ~ and is just a bit worried about a flying fairy [aren't we all...hehe] so it was his choice..... thank you

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
There were a couple of images I thought I'd play around with...

and so went totally surreal [mad really GG...hehe] and came up with this bit of nonsense ..... LOL

I LOVE This Peter no nonsense at all its amazing... (not sure about our friend as I've heard he doesn't like water and there's plenty of that here) lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I LOVE This Peter no nonsense at all its amazing... (not sure about our friend as I've heard he doesn't like water and there's plenty of that here) lol

Thank you my dear Manzy ~ so pleased that you like it ~ and the 'little fella'? ~ well you are right, he doesn't like water ~ so he will always pick a safe place where nothing can just 'bite' him...LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
the experiment turned out pretty well! lol
and Merlin is nice 'n safe!

View attachment 16186 View attachment 16187
You know what darlin' girl ~ the more we mess around with this stuff, the more we learn ~ even simple bits like the water ~ wasn't too sure about using Sqirlz, and had to do three ~ all saved as AVI [or whatever] and then found on the last one that I could use the 'pool' effect and keep the ripples in the other two ~ so it's just something that one would try to remember...LOL ~ but most importantly was to save the finished one as a 'ani save' I think that's the mgn [or something] which means that you can work on it ~ hell I wish I had a better memory ~ but there again, I may remember something that I had wished to forget...LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Yep! He is! Great work, Peter!
So my dear GG ~ I'm going to have to work harder with the little fella in future ~ because he loves the fact you all look for him, and as he has read your post, he's now saying that I have to do better, because you you are all finding him so quickly... LOL
Thanks for your very kind comments

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
a true reflecting pool lol View attachment 17453
... smart of Merlin to stay out of view! lol

View attachment 17454
Many thanks darlin' girl ~ do you know that it's 101 frames! ~ gosh, ~ the secret being to save everything in Ani as a mgn [or whatever it is, because when it was finished it showed up as 105MB ~ but saving that as a gif, brought it down to under 2MB, ~ great thing if you want to make a long animation ~ and the little fella told me exactly where he wanted to be...LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I thought that these two might make something

the only problem I had was that the little fella decided that for once he wanted to be in every frame, I tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted saying "it's all, or I don't go in at all" ~ I said that he would be easily spotted, he said no problem, there's no birds around ~ can't win!