Romford Lad Gallery

squirt

Administrator
I think it might help with spotting him in the future! ♥
1clap2.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I thought that these two might make something

the only problem I had was that the little fella decided that for once he wanted to be in every frame, I tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted saying "it's all, or I don't go in at all" ~ I said that he would be easily spotted, he said no problem, there's no birds around ~ can't win!

Love It232.jpg

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
RL, would you like your creations thread to be moved to Society?
Lynn, RK, and I already have
View attachment 18713
Darlin' girl ~ there obviously must be a reason for this. I hadn't thought about it as I always thought that we 'mad' ones here kept it under Finished Material. I suppose it would give them a bigger audience as not that many members come in here ~ so if we all are, then fine, lets run with it.......... LOL

Hang on just a moment ~ I have just left here and went into Society ~ it's packed with so many threads, I had to go to page two to find RK's thread ~ and didn't spot Lynn's or yours ~ isn't there a danger here of our creative work just getting lost in a mass of other threads covering everything? ~ it would mean that I would have to go through so much to find the people that I want to see what they have done!

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
well, Aurora made the point that it seemed silly to post our creations in 2 threads in the same forum, I'd been feeling that way for awhile
what I can do is create permanent redirects from this forum, so when you click on the title of the thread here, it will take you there
I did think about the fact that the thread list is shorter for the forums than it used to be, I'm gonna take a look and see what sticky threads can be unstuck in Society, that would help
sendinglove.gif

kipper

Super Moderator
Only way that would work is if you made them a sticky otherwise they'd get buried under the dross that is in society, if people want to see them I would have thought they'd be clever enough to navigate their way here. Truth is very few people come into the roo now me included, I don't think there's an answer.

squirt

Administrator
Only way that would work is if you made them a sticky otherwise they'd get buried under the dross that is in society, if people want to see them I would have thought they'd be clever enough to navigate their way here. Truth is very few people come into the roo now me included, I don't think there's an answer.
that's actually a pretty good idea ♥
my gallery has been on the front page of Society since 5:25PM yesterday, as you said very few people come here now
I do want people to come back, I do hope that I can find something that brings somebody back, though I confess I'm about at my wits' end

1kiss3a.gif