Romford Lad Gallery

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I liked the thought of using this image and background

and managed this little view...

EXCELLENT work on the swing Peter LOVE IT!!!

Way back there was this image, and I found a background...

I confess that it's not the finished article I was trying for, but haven't had any time really to sit and concentrate on animations..

Oooooh I love the lightening and especially the cats tail.. Cat of nine tails Awesome!!

What would you do with a door like this i ask you....

well this of course...... hehe ~ don't ask, I have no idea.....

No need to ask because its amazing just the way it is.. your creations leave my mind filled with wonderful imagination

Awesome Work on all!! I will find some time to look for the little fella ♥

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
EXCELLENT work on the swing Peter LOVE IT!!!

Oooooh I love the lightening and especially the cats tail.. Cat of nine tails Awesome!!

No need to ask because its amazing just the way it is.. your creations leave my mind filled with wonderful imagination

Awesome Work on all!! I will find some time to look for the little fella ♥

My dear Manzy ~ thank you so much ~ like you, I don't have much time to play around with what I want to do with animations ~ really appreciate you popping in ~ OH and the little fella 'is' in all of them ~ told me that whilst he loved hearing from our dear GG ~ he still wanted to be part of what I do ~ so who am I to stop him....LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
This one goes back a long time ~ but a slight eye problem [soon to be sorted] is making it a bit slow to piece everything together

finding the right background was the problem ~ I think this one works just about....

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thanks guys ~ it's a strange thing about the little fella RK ~ sometimes he just wants to hide, and others ~ well he doesn't mind being seen, but on the whole, he loves it when his friends have to search for where he is ~ and our Squirt certainly has an eye for spotting him...LOL

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thanks guys ~ it's a strange thing about the little fella RK ~ sometimes he just wants to hide, and others ~ well he doesn't mind being seen, but on the whole, he loves it when his friends have to search for where he is ~ and our Squirt certainly has an eye for spotting him...LOL
i think i see him now peeking out to see if it is safe...lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
just another day in paradise lol
I was suprised that Merlin wasn't visiting with his buddy lol

View attachment 27865
Ahhh ~ that's great Uncle Ebeneezer ~ and he sleeps most of the time ~ so rarely comes into one of our pictures, but this time, we thought he should be there ~ but the little fella told me not to put him too close, in case 'great Uncle' woke and got angry..... LOL