Romford Lad Gallery

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Haha ~ yes darlin' girl ~ that was the thought I had as well....... LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I have always enjoyed looking at your masterpieces it's all so fantastic I can see you put a lot of time and heart into your creations and that's what I admirer the most my dear friend..
View attachment 33096
My dear Sexy One ~ you are very kind ~ and 'yes' it does take me a time to finish an animation because as I have said before, I try to make something that could just be a 'photo/print' but it moves ~ not always easy, as I know from all the stuff I've deleted over the years...LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well it's been a while since I have been able to post anything ~ now I have new lenses in both eyes [one eye done a while back] I can see a pretty lady at over a hundred yards ~ but close up need glasses to make it as clear ~ saved this little character before the op..

and have played around with it for Halloween, before and since I left the hospital ~ not totally happy with the results, but it's a start...

AuroraAngel

Well it's been a while since I have been able to post anything ~ now I have new lenses in both eyes [one eye done a while back] I can see a pretty lady at over a hundred yards ~ but close up need glasses to make it as clear ~ saved this little character before the op..

and have played around with it for Halloween, before and since I left the hospital ~ not totally happy with the results, but it's a start...

It's good to have you back. I'm happy your eye op went well. :emoji_hearts: And you have created another masterpiece. I love all the spookiness of it. I thought I found Merlin but eyes opened up instead and winked at me...lol Love it!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It's good to have you back. I'm happy your eye op went well. :emoji_hearts: And you have created another masterpiece. I love all the spookiness of it. I thought I found Merlin but eyes opened up instead and winked at me...lol Love it!
Thank you dear Dondra ~ and yes it seems to be going fine dear lady ~ Merlin wasn't happy about going in, but I sort of convinced him in the end....... so pleased that you like it.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

your work really captures my imagination and attention..great work RL

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

I'm a little late but better late than never they say and our Dear old Merlin well... I'll find the little bugger lol

Love it Peter ♥