Romford Lad Gallery

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Thank you dear Manzy ~ and Phil for posting that ~ yep ~ it was a bit of a nuisance ~ and am slowly trying to get back to normal things,
so will try [again...LOL] to get back more often.
Well look what happens when you put it out in the universe it’s how my world works lol

SO VERY great to see you Peter and just glad your ok and stopped by 💞🌷

AuroraAngel

Thank you dear Manzy ~ and Phil for posting that ~ yep ~ it was a bit of a nuisance ~ and am slowly trying to get back to normal things,
so will try [again...LOL] to get back more often.

It's great to have you back, Peter. An abscessed tooth is pretty painful and I'm happy you are on the mend. What a lovely return animation you have made here. Wonderful work, as always.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thanks my dear Dondra ~ don't have that much time these days, one thing and another ~ but will try ~ as I have this this dear little soul..

and came up this this bit of nonesense...

I love this especially the end when she gets a complete face
It reminds me of the Billy Idol song eyes without a face ~ Excellent work
Haven’t looked for the little fella yet lol
9247595B-8821-4342-838B-47C4C9C62044.gif

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I knew Merlin wouldn't be anywhere near that whip or that tiger! lol View attachment 63928

look ... you brought Koni out of the woodwork lol View attachment 63929
Haha ~ well now ~ the little fella decided were to go this time, all on his own....LOL

I thought, because I've been absent with my mouth etc, that Koni was away on one of his holidays ~ so if he wasn't, then we're both getting back.... LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I haven`t seen dear Peter for yonks.
Well, you old devil, it appears you weren't on one of your trips ~ thought it a tad strange that my No.1 critic was around, a leaving some barbed comments on my efforts ~ whatever ~ it's always a pleasure to see popping in and out [is that the right thing to say?, not too sure now I've read it back...LOL]

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Beautiful work on both Peter ❤️❤️❤️
I’m not sure about Merlin but I think I see a dogs head on the 4th step from the top 😂