sassy's shares!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Wonderful Work Sassy doll :hearts:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
You will be greatly Missed are dear sweet friend & sister God rest your dear soul....

I know you are in a better place for this is not are home for we are just passing through ...:popheart:

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5022054]You will be greatly Missed are dear sweet friend & sister God rest your dear soul....

I know you are in a better place for this is not are home for we are just passing through ...:popheart:

[/QUOTE]

This is Beautiful sis :lotsalove:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
When we lose someone we care about I try and find a way to make it matter.. I tend to have things come into my life like the last few tubes posted Squirt's butterfly angel and Laila's gate it just makes sense they were mean't for our sweet sassy. Today when I heard I called up Homie and left him a msg, he called me back and we shared a moment. It really shows me why I take things personal here because no matter if we've met or not we've shared so much and there are feelings that are real because of a friendship. I hope you are out of pain sassy and seeing all the wonderful things being said about you.. I will miss you sassy doll :littleheart:

And Queen Isabella requested your name :hearts:

I had to go to the Honda dealer but this song came on when I turned on the radio - I believe in song

[video=youtube;A0qm8nq8RcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0qm8nq8RcA[/video]

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
When I made this she requested it - it makes you wonder if somehow she knew :lotsalove:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5022175]This is Beautiful sis :lotsalove:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sis, I am afraid when are sweet Aurora Angel fine's out she was so close to are dear sassy I hope she will be able to handle the news I am here for you if you need me Aurora Sis..
When I tell you all in the cozy thread My family of friends I really mean that it feels like each of you are like my family so to lose one of you it feels like losing a family member it's so hard on me because I love you all so much...
:littleheart:

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5022178]When we lose someone we care about I try and find a way to make it matter.. I tend to have things come into my life like the last few tubes posted Squirt's butterfly angel and Laila's gate it just makes sense they were mean't for our sweet sassy. Today when I heard I called up Homie and left him a msg, he called me back and we shared a moment. It really shows me why I take things personal here because no matter if we've met or not we've shared so much and there are feelings that are real because of a friendship. I hope you are out of pain sassy and seeing all the wonderful things being said about you.. I will miss you sassy doll :littleheart:

I had to go to the Honda dealer but this song came on when I turned on the radio - I believe in song

[/QUOTE]

You did and excellent job Manzy THANK YOU!

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5022207]
In Loving Memory, I'm making this thread a sticky ~ :rose:

[/QUOTE]

:loveit: a very sweet idea :squirt:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
​this news came as quite a shock to me...i am literally speechless..i will always remember her kindness and compassion..when i first found my way back to the ROO..i made a thank you thread in society forum..i had a question about the colors...orange and purple that were apparently important to me...she took a picture of the morning sky outside her home and posted it in that thread..she gave me a new meaning to those 2 colors as i still..to this day...cant remember the old meaning to them or what they represented...but i always think of Sassy when i see the colors orange and purple together..i will miss her deeply..she was also a very talented graphic creator..i loved seeing her work
Rest In Peace Deb

Angeldreams

I think she knew Manzy - she seemed to accept her failing health and hinted it to me - I am just looking back at our messages and conversations and she always said that God was by her side. The last thing she said to me was I love you - we always ended our conversations that way and I am so thankful I spoke to her on her birthday xoxox

Angeldreams

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5022178]When we lose someone we care about I try and find a way to make it matter.. I tend to have things come into my life like the last few tubes posted Squirt's butterfly angel and Laila's gate it just makes sense they were mean't for our sweet sassy. Today when I heard I called up Homie and left him a msg, he called me back and we shared a moment. It really shows me why I take things personal here because no matter if we've met or not we've shared so much and there are feelings that are real because of a friendship. I hope you are out of pain sassy and seeing all the wonderful things being said about you.. I will miss you sassy doll :littleheart:

[/QUOTE]

That is so lovely Manzy - thank you so much for a lovely tribute to my "daughter". I think she would be enjoying the wonderful things that people are saying about her and the lovely creations in her honour xoxoxox

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Look What I’m Trading For A Mansion
Paul and Beverly Chitwood/Chestnut Mound/BMI

Verse I
I once a story of a sainted old Mother,
Who had lived out her life here on earth,
As she lay on her deathbed her friends gathered round her,
And these were the last words she said….
Chorus
Oh look what I’m trading for a mansion,
Oh look what I’m leaving behind,
Oh look who will be there to greet me,
When I step in God’s sweet paradise,
I’ll be leaving behind all my sorrow,
I’ll be leaving behind all my cares,
For I’ve traded it all for that mansion,
That Jesus has gone to prepare.
Verse II
Well her hands were so feeble and her voice was so low,
But she still had a smile on her face,