say good bye....

likeaneagle

I can access Jokeroo alright! ....when I click on a setting.... blank. I dont need this in my life at the moment! Please get it worked out, I like jokeroo ..... email me if you get it worked out! If not so long Jokeroo! Lynn XXX

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4730328]I can access Jokeroo alright! ....when I click on a setting.... blank. I dont need this in my life at the moment! Please get it worked out, I like jokeroo ..... email me if you get it worked out! If not so long Jokeroo! Lynn XXX[/QUOTE]
Hun, most of us have transferred to Roosted Nuts just in case.... Haven't you? Talk to Squirt, Bamber, Kipper.... They'll get you in if you're not in there already.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
it has been working all night for me and I have signed out and in again and all is like old times,, how long I don't know but this is the longest it has stayed good for me,, please re-consider my sweet friend

Bamber

Super Moderator
Don't give up hope yet. We are still trying to get a reboot.

Oh for crying out loud woman...Stop being so dramatic.... :headslap:..you were the first person who became a full member on the other site... (NO, No not that other side :teeth: ).......so IF it ends here........you still have the other side...
Think of it this way........if your house burns down.......what do you rather have.....
All your belongings and photos.....or a new safe house with all your loved ones and memories?
huh??
huh??
huh??
So now grow up and behave.
:headslap:
Wow.....I said that pretty welll if I say so myself. :teeth:
Glad I asked Lynn that question 'cause I don't know what my answer would be. :thinking:

Last edited:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
If and/or when jokeooo does go down hope they let us know. Cause I have meet some wonderful people here and would like to keep in though. I don't care about giving my emal out for you all.

stg_unlimited_co@hotmail.com.

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4730639]Oh for crying out loud woman...Stop being so dramatic.... :headslap:..you were the first person who became a full member on the other site... (NO, No not that other side :teeth: ).......so IF it ends here........you still have the other side...
Think of it this way........if your house burns down.......what do you rather have.....
All your belongings and photos.....or a new safe house with all your loved ones and memories?
huh??
huh??
huh??
Glad I asked Lynn that question 'cause I don't know what my answer would be. :thinking:[/QUOTE]

We have milk and cookies! . come to the other side!:dragonlove:I love you my Limp Nigga!:iloveyouwords2:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4730639]Oh for crying out loud woman...Stop being so dramatic.... :headslap:..you were the first person who became a full member on the other site... (NO, No not that other side :teeth: ).......so IF it ends here........you still have the other side...
huh??
huh??
huh??
Glad I asked Lynn that question 'cause I don't know what my answer would be. :thinking:[/QUOTE]

We have milk and cookies! . come to the other side!:dragonlove:I love you my Limp Nigga!:iloveyouwords2: