Saying hello

We wanted to say hello to everyone and say we are sorry for our absence from the forum but 3 yrs ago Holly was diagnosed with kidney and female cancer,they removed her right kidney and female organs all without chemo,she is slowly getting better each day but prayers are always welcomed,cant wait to catch up on everything.

kipper

Super Moderator
You were both missed, welcome back and hope Holly is ok, and Merry Xmas to you both.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Welcome back...but it is a shame you didn't stay. Nasty stuff like that is always not quite so bad when it is shared. :happyhug:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4628506]Welcome back...but it is a shame you didn't stay. Nasty stuff like that is always not quite so bad when it is shared. :happyhug:[/QUOTE]

Helped me a lot back in 2004 when I wouldn't go out for 18 months......

squirt

Administrator
yep, we're quite good at hand holding!

good to see ya'll ... and you have my prayers! :pray:

:sendinglove:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Great to see you back ~ but so sorry to hear about Holly ~ stay with us now.....and you're in my prayers.....have a great Christmas ~ and an even better New Year

likeaneagle

welcome back! merry ho, ho, ho's:candycanehug::lovecandycane::christmaslights::christmaskiss::christmashug:

Hello everyone I made this thread 5 years ago and she is still sick and throwing up since her kidney operation and every time we go to the hospital they find nothing wrong with her give her IVs and send her home,its been 6 years since she filed for disability and she is finally getting to go to court next month,now finally if she gets approved she can get better medical treatment,,,but on a good note we have 3 grandbabies now!!

squirt

Administrator
bless her heart, here's a big hug for her! hearthug.gif
Congratulations!
AND welcome back!
sendinglove.gif

AuroraAngel

Hello everyone I made this thread 5 years ago and she is still sick and throwing up since her kidney operation and every time we go to the hospital they find nothing wrong with her give her IVs and send her home,its been 6 years since she filed for disability and she is finally getting to go to court next month,now finally if she gets approved she can get better medical treatment,,,but on a good note we have 3 grandbabies now!!

Sending prayers to your lovely lady. I hope she can get better medical attention asap! It has to be hard to watch her in so much misery. :(
Congratulations on having 3 Grandchildren now! Oh, and welcome home!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Saw this again and deleted what I had said before cause well heck I even couldn't under it.

You know wishing you both all the best in the world and sending prayers to Holly I know they work.