Scrapbooking

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
I have been getting a lot of things for Scrap booking lately and was just deleting them. Someone brought it to my attention that many people are into scrap booking and there are more than a few here in Jokaroo.
So i will be posting all the scrapbook stuff here for you all and anyone man snag whatever they want and add to this thread with things they would like to share.

Because its Valentines Day coming up I'm getting V-Day themed things right now so that’s what I am starting with today.
I am getting most of it as PSP and tubes and converting to .JPGs, If anyone wants the originals PM me with an e-mail addy and I will send them out right away to you.
So Lets get started sharing

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="nanny mags, post: 1769580]Thank you sweetie and i love you for these xxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome

sewnutzcl1

Good idea for a thread Wire, I'm not really into scrapbooking but some of pics can be quiet useful for accents in PSP. :thumbs-up

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="sewnutzcl1, post: 1773065]Good idea for a thread Wire, I'm not really into scrapbooking but some of pics can be quiet useful for accents in PSP. :thumbs-up[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sewn, yes I have been looking at using several in the headers I am building for a couple other sites for their Valentines Day theme also.
Someone else gave me the idea to create a thread for these during a conversation. Not being a Scrapbooker either I hadn't thought of it LOL