Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I have digestive health problems so was considering it

I shamelessly admit I have my appt finally on Wednesday

I shamelessly admit I’m curious to see what they say

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I take my hat off to anyone who can make it work

I shamelessly admit you impress me all the time! ♥

I shamelessly admit I still laugh, though, every time I see the vegan corn bread mix at the store lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit my Rheumatoid arthritis is back with a vengeance

I shamelessly admit I have to get a referral from my "regular" doctor before I can see the rheumatologist that I had been treated by before

I shamelessly admit it is a money wasting circle and a waste of time from someone who is in pain

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I take my hat off to anyone who can make it work

I shamelessly admit you impress me all the time! ♥

I shamelessly admit I still laugh, though, every time I see the vegan corn bread mix at the store lol
I shamelessly admit my digestive health dr sheduled my colonoscopy for March 19... 3 days before I go on low fiber and that Sunday and Monday I prep oh joy!

I shamelessly admit I gave blood today he wants to check my blood to see if I'm anemic

I shamelessly admit he mentioned IBS

I shamelessly admit some vegan food is really good you'd be surprised - I've tried the Morning Star Chik Patties I bake it then throw it in a pita pocket really good

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

I shamelessly admit I have to get a referral from my "regular" doctor before I can see the rheumatologist that I had been treated by before

I shamelessly admit it is a money wasting circle and a waste of time from someone who is in pain
I shamelessly admit that sucks I have 2 fingers I cannot bend on my own so I understand that crappy arthritis

I shamelessly admit Diet is a big part you watch lol

I shamelessly admit I have been getting referral's for the past few months.. first for the orthopedic dr and now for the colonoscopy dr because Tricare which is now US Health didn't renew their contract with mulitcare when I needed a doc... so they sent out a referal to Franciscan Medical which is a Catholic medical place and it was approved... that's why I have been on the phone so much dealing with this crap lol

squirt

Administrator

I shamelessly admit it's a scam, to get as much from us as they can milk 1high5.gif

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit my digestive health dr sheduled my colonoscopy for March 19... 3 days before I go on low fiber and that Sunday and Monday I prep oh joy!

I shamelessly admit I gave blood today he wants to check my blood to see if I'm anemic

I shamelessly admit he mentioned IBS

I shamelessly admit some vegan food is really good you'd be surprised - I've tried the Morning Star Chik Patties I bake it then throw it in a pita pocket really good
I shamelessly admit I thought corn bread was already vegan

I shamelessly admit I've been educated on the difference between vegan and vegetarian since we last spoke lol

I shamelessly admit I'm keepin' my eggs and butter and bacon lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I made a date with my sisters for my 40th wedding anniversary lol

I shamelessly admit I'll be rescheduling lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I guess corn bread is vegan had to go back and look I didn't say it wasn't LMAO

I shamelessly admit dr referral's are like the pharmacutical companies gimme gimme gimme

I shamelessly admit my ortho dr wanted me to come back in 3 months for a recheck Oh hell no, so I can pay a $30 co-pay and he can say my fingers aren't moving yet, I'm not a rocket scientist but I think I can figure that out lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I shamelessly admit I have been notified by the V.A. - time again for my colonoscopy

I shamelessly admit after 70 they want you to come every 5 years instead of 10

I shamelessly admit I have already had my Endoscopy, sure chokes you up LMAO!!!!

I shamelessly admit I am now 8 years cancer free and the Oncologist said I don't need to see her anymore

I shamelessly admit Tricare has gone up on their medications too (I know it's not Tri-care anymore but sounds better than "U.S. Health" lol

I shamelessly admit, Thy Manzy, once your hubby pays 30 years into tri-care or reaches 70 (which ever comes first), you have NO MORE Co-pays, only for your med's.

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I'm so glad to hear the oncologist is done with my king!

I shamelessly admit they getcha in both ends, eh? lol smileyheehee1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I guess corn bread is vegan had to go back and look I didn't say it wasn't LMAO

I shamelessly admit dr referral's are like the pharmacutical companies gimme gimme gimme

I shamelessly admit my ortho dr wanted me to come back in 3 months for a recheck Oh hell no, so I can pay a $30 co-pay and he can say my fingers aren't moving yet, I'm not a rocket scientist but I think I can figure that out lol
I shamelessly admit I'm really not sure now what that cornbread mix box says lol

I shamelessly admit I'm gonna look lol

I shamelessly admit we have regular corn bread mix, and sitting right next to it is vegetarian (or vegan) corn bread mix

I shamelessly admit I've been told the difference is in the preparation, can't use eggs or butter in a vegan product

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit it's a scam, to get as much from us as they can milk View attachment 9740
I shamelessly admit I was pleasantly surprise this go around. The doctor's office got me in to see the doctor within two days. He asked me what the rheumatologist did to me in 2010 and I told him he gave me a shot and put me on drugs for a year. He said I can do that right here, so he did minus the drugs which I told him imo were not necessary and he agreed! That was Friday and all my pain is completely gone today (Saturday).

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit that sucks I have 2 fingers I cannot bend on my own so I understand that crappy arthritis

I shamelessly admit Diet is a big part you watch lol

I shamelessly admit I have been getting referral's for the past few months.. first for the orthopedic dr and now for the colonoscopy dr because Tricare which is now US Health didn't renew their contract with mulitcare when I needed a doc... so they sent out a referal to Franciscan Medical which is a Catholic medical place and it was approved... that's why I have been on the phone so much dealing with this crap lol
I shamelessly admit I'm sorry to hear about your arthritis Manzy

I shamelessly admit back in 2010 my rheumatologist told me that no diet could help my arthritis, but was amazed at my recovery. He asked me if I was doing something to help fight it and I told him yes. He said he did not want to know but to keep doing whatever I was doing lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I'm sorry to hear about your arthritis Manzy

I shamelessly admit back in 2010 my rheumatologist told me that no diet could help my arthritis, but was amazed at my recovery. He asked me if I was doing something to help fight it and I told him yes. He said he did not want to know but to keep doing whatever I was doing lol
I shamelessly admit its not arthritis persay its just that I cant bend my thumb or the tip of my index finger on its own, nerve damage from low immune system when I had the crud vs flu shot 2 weeks later its called AIN

I shamelessly admit but my hands do get stiff my grandpa had arthritis not fun

I shamelessly admit sorry to hear yours is back :(

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I shamelessly admit I am sorry for anyone with any kind of Arthritis as I too have Rheumatoid Arthritis and they say no cure - just that it gets worse

I shamelessly admit I have had trouble with my right thumb, index and middle finger cramping up so bad that even when I try to make the close more it don't help now and they are in that stiff painful state and I have to grit my teeth until it goes away, usually in about 30 seconds or so.

I shamelessly admit 30-40 seconds don't sound like much, but try holding your breath and see how it feels,, lol

I shamelessly admit that I am afraid to say anything to any doctor now with DMV watching me so closely,,,

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit lots of forums have slow periods its nothing anyone has or hasn't done its just the way of the internet

I shamelessly admit social media is just more popular than forums these days, I see tons of old Rooer's on Facebook its just their preferred choice

I shamelessly admit they make it inviting, with built in uploaders, videos, groups from the old days where you grew up or even schools, gifs, pics, posts are all there and strangers galore posting on and replying on 100's of topics, its active and busy sometimes to busy especially when something Big is in the news ~ Then I go hide from everything lol

I shamelessly admit yesterday I spent 2 hours in the dental chair.. to come home to deal with some things with the dogs, make calls about my blood work and go to the gym, I was exhausted went to bed at 9:30 lol and today took the dogs for a groom

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I love you ♥

I shamelessly admit it's gonna be nice to spend Saturday at my son's

I shamelessly admit they're going to have a live band for their housewarming party lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit that sounds like a party :love:

I shamelessly admit with the new upgrade here its mobile/Ipad friendly that should tell you a lot about keeping up with technology lol

I shamelessly admit when I'm on my IPAD all the emoticons are in living color :D